How are you feeling?

MikeyC

A couple of things but in general facing my fears.
Thank you, how are you doing?
Facing your fears is tough to do. I know you can do it and you have this whole forum behind you.

I posted in the previous page. Too lazy to rewrite. ::p:

Srijita52

Facing your fears is tough to do. I know you can do it and you have this whole forum behind you.

I posted in the previous page. Too lazy to rewrite. ::p:

Thank you.
Oh sorry, I just read it.
You're a good friend Mikey. Depression is so hard and a friend just being there to listen when in need is very much help indeed. I'm sure you're doing all you can.
You're not pathetic in any way, I know how hard its to avoid such negative thinking though. I'm having a hard time with those thoughts myself. I'm always here if you want to talk. I hope you feel better soon.

MikeyC

Thank you.
Oh sorry, I just read it.
You're a good friend Mikey. Depression is so hard and a friend just being there to listen when in need is very much help indeed. I'm sure you're doing all you can.
You're not pathetic in any way, I know how hard its to avoid such negative thinking though. I'm having a hard time with those thoughts myself. I'm always here if you want to talk. I hope you feel better soon.
You're welcome. I hope you can overcome your fears, whatever they may be.

I'm sure he does appreciate it, but I always feel like I can do more somehow.

I always feel like I am, though. I have convinced myself over so many years that it's how it is. I will talk with my therapist about it. Thank you so much, Srijita. How can one girl be so sweet? :)

Srijita52

You're welcome. I hope you can overcome your fears, whatever they may be.

I'm sure he does appreciate it, but I always feel like I can do more somehow.

I always feel like I am, though. I have convinced myself over so many years that it's how it is. I will talk with my therapist about it. Thank you so much, Srijita. How can one girl be so sweet? :)
Thank you, I hope so too. The fact that I'm pretty anxious in general doesn't help either.
I know that feeling, but you're trying your best and you should give yourself credit for it.
I can relate, I hope talking to your therapist helps.
Thanks, you're too kind.

Duzmiu

What's wrong? I hope you feel better.

well my dad flew out to central america this morning and wont be back till late november and he didnt say goodbye or anything, last 4 days he said he would call me before he goes but he never did.
its not the first time he has gone abroad for months without a single goodbye to me or my sister.

thank you im trying my usual of music but its not working :/

Srijita52

well my dad flew out to central america this morning and wont be back till late november and he didnt say goodbye or anything, last 4 days he said he would call me before he goes but he never did.
its not the first time he has gone abroad for months without a single goodbye to me or my sister.

thank you im trying my usual of music but its not working :/
I'm sorry he did that, I hope he calls soon, hang in there.

lonely_drummer

Feelin alright. Just got home from the epilepsy clinic and got some good news. They still have no idea as to why I had these seizures but it can't be anything too bad since its not popping up but I got news that I will be able to switch to a better medication with no side effects which is what I'm really happy about. They said I will probably be on these meds for 2 years but if it's side effect free then hell yeah!!!!

Srijita52

Feelin alright. Just got home from the epilepsy clinic and got some good news. They still have no idea as to why I had these seizures but it can't be anything too bad since its not popping up but I got news that I will be able to switch to a better medication with no side effects which is what I'm really happy about. They said I will probably be on these meds for 2 years but if it's side effect free then hell yeah!!!!

I'm glad you're on better meds now.

Phoenixx

^ That's good to hear. :)

I'm feeling okay. Finally got around to finish painting my last bookshelf, so that makes me happy. Still feeling a bit anxious though. I need to recuperate, this past week has been emotionally exhausting. My cousin also asked me last night if I wanted to go to Delaware with her on Friday and that her sister (my other cousin; we actually get along A LOT better even though we're practically polar opposites) really wanted to see me. I want to go, but I'll be gone for more than a week. That doesn't bother me, it's just that I'm limited on how much I can bring because her car is small and is filled with tons of junk (she has boxes out the rear of stuff she doesn't need; long story). Riding for 5 - 6 hours in there with my cousin I'm not exactly looking forward to, but... I don't know. My brother also wants to go, but if he does, he has to take his truck or rent a vehicle, and he'll leave next week rather than this weekend. I might leave with him. I don't know. So... yeah, no idea what I'm doing two days from now. I hate being so indecisive.

Last edited:

lilmutegirl

Excited/nervous. Going back to school for the first time in almost 3 years...this class is Child Development, which I've had at a lower level, so I should be fine...

Gaucho

we will all die not knowing the sense of life. well 99.99999% of us. and I'm afraid of that.

Last edited: