How are you feeling?

MikeyC

My cats 19, and I know the chances are she's not going to be around for too much longer. I just had to go and give her a massive cuddle and kiss.
Our cat died when she was 21 in 2010. I still miss her even now. She was the best.

I feel lost, pathetic and stupid. I think someone hates me. I hate being hated, maybe I'm an awful person.
I hate being hated, too. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I find it very hard to imagine that you're an awful person. Why would you think that?

Nathália

I feel lost, pathetic and stupid. I think someone hates me. I hate being hated, maybe I'm an awful person.

You're a sweet cake :D. People can just hate people for no reason or because a person does not met their expectations of what a person should be.

I say eff it, you're far from awful I bet.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've just read the saddest news article ever.
Warning: Not an easy read.
::(:

Aw, that's so sad. I dread to think how I'll feel when my other cat dies. I mean I've already lost 1 cat this year. ::(:

Sorry to hear you feel that way, Srijita. I hope feel better soon. And certainly not an awful person, far for it.

Shyangel

I went out with that guy I'm dating. His names Eric. I'm gonna call him by his name now because it's shorter. lol

He was in rare form when he came to get me this time..He was acting hilariously. He is so full of life and fun I'm jealous. I feel bad when he's screaming having a great time and I can't get up even half that enthusiasm. I really, really wish I could be more like him. He seems to live and enjoy life. Another thing, when we got to his house last time he was telling me how he was doing donuts in his yard with his friend earlier that day. He said he had a surprise for me then started ripping donuts in the yard. After that he started screaming for his friend to come out and join him. He had a truck so he said we were gonna jump in the back while he rocked out some donuts. It was pretty awesome...Other then that very boring, though. I wish I knew how to have fun.

MikeyC

I went out with that guy I'm dating. His names Eric. I'm gonna call him by his name now because it's shorter. lol

He was in rare form when he came to get me this time..He was acting hilariously. He is so full of life and fun I'm jealous. I feel bad when he's screaming having a great time and I can't get up even half that enthusiasm. I really, really wish I could be more like him. He seems to live and enjoy life. Another thing, when we got to his house last time he was telling me how he was doing donuts in his yard with his friend earlier that day. He said he had a surprise for me then started ripping donuts in the yard. After that he started screaming for his friend to come out and join him. He had a truck so he said we were gonna jump in the back while he rocked out some donuts. It was pretty awesome...Other then that very boring, though. I wish I knew how to have fun.
That's awesome! Doing donuts in the car would be too much for me but that sounded like fun for you. You will warm to him more eventually. Give it time. :)

Srijita52

Our cat died when she was 21 in 2010. I still miss her even now. She was the best.

I hate being hated, too. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I find it very hard to imagine that you're an awful person. Why would you think that?

Some misunderstandings with a friend. Turns out I'm not what he was thinking me as.

That's very sad.

I clicked it anyway... I guess I like to torture myself, haha. I am already feeling pretty low today and that just pushed me over the edge, I burst into tears. Urgh.

I can relate though, I realize it is pathetic but as a child I was so insecure that I cried when my cactus rotted. I had that thing for years and I loved it, it was just the right size and shape and looked perfect on my desk, and one day it fell off and the dirt spilled everywhere. I was devastated and scrambled to put the dirt and cactus back in the pot, but it just wasn't the same after. The roots were loose and it was lopsided and then a few days later I saw that it had rotted ::(:

Yes, I got emotionally attached to a plant... Shows you how disturbed I was (and am?) :p

Nathália

I clicked it anyway... I guess I like to torture myself, haha. I am already feeling pretty low today and that just pushed me over the edge, I burst into tears. Urgh.

I can relate though, I realize it is pathetic but as a child I was so insecure that I cried when my cactus rotted. I had that thing for years and I loved it, it was just the right size and shape and looked perfect on my desk, and one day it fell off and the dirt spilled everywhere. I was devastated and scrambled to put the dirt and cactus back in the pot, but it just wasn't the same after. The roots were loose and it was lopsided and then a few days later I saw that it had rotted ::(:

Yes, I got emotionally attached to a plant... Shows you how disturbed I was (and am?) :p

Sad, I'm attached to my sisters Dog like that. Everyone else hates the dog and calls her ugly but me and her have a special bond. Her name is beauty and I'm the only person she comes to when is called. No one else scratches her ears and carry her around like a baby. I really love that dog and would be devastated if something happened, but everyone else thinks she's gross and could care less if she got hit by a car..that's what they tell me and my sister. They find it stupid to care for an animal because "What about the children." I do care very much about all life forms thank you very much. If I had enough money I would give it to a charity or someone who needed it.

I love cacti and desert plants. I have two in my room and one just turned yellow and rotted. Now it's like a dry chip with a pretty pink flower hanging on. I am wondering why the flowers are not dead?

shyindian

Banned
i am feeling very a bit down for and angry at myself for making a friend feel pathetic ......i think that i was not able to convey my feelings correctly nd in a proper way...it was nt just the right moment....nd i was nt very sure abt what i was saying...i dint make the right choice of words or i was not not able to to express it properly nd made a mess of it....

SilentBird

i am feeling very a bit down for and angry at myself for making a friend feel pathetic ......i think that i was not able to convey my feelings correctly nd in a proper way...it was nt just the right moment....nd i was nt very sure abt what i was saying...i dint make the right choice of words or i was not not able to to express it properly nd made a mess of it....

You can correct it when the time is right.