How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm in a similar situation myself, MrJones, but I do agree with Boby. That we need to snap out of this depression and have a fresh start. I know, easier said than done. But, it's possible.

MrJones

I'm a coward. I always knew that. Everyone does.
And so, I act like one. I run away. I let opportunities skip. I regret it, but I do it again.
I don't want to lose this one. I have no hope, I have no energy, I don't know how I even get out of bed in the morning, I don't know how longer I'll be fighting. Cowards don't fight.

Boby

I'm a coward. I always knew that. Everyone does.
And so, I act like one. I run away. I let opportunities skip. I regret it, but I do it again.
I don't want to lose this one. I have no hope, I have no energy, I don't know how I even get out of bed in the morning, I don't know how longer I'll be fighting. Cowards don't fight.
Just give up your fears man,let it go.Do something crazy right now,something that you would never do,you said that nobody cares about you so why should they care about what are you doing now.Just let go,you got nothing to lose.

MrJones

Just give up your fears man,let it go.Do something crazy right now,something that you would never do,you said that nobody cares about you so why should they care about what are you doing now.Just let go,you got nothing to lose.

It's not fear that's holding me back. I'm stuck in here for now. Iwill try to fly away as soon as I can and see what I can get from life. I have a year and a half to start a new life. Probably I'll be alone and depressed as badly or worse than now, but I will be able to say I tried. I don't care anymore, I have to do something.

Srijita52

It's not fear that's holding me back. I'm stuck in here for now. Iwill try to fly away as soon as I can and see what I can get from life. I have a year and a half to start a new life. Probably I'll be alone and depressed as badly or worse than now, but I will be able to say I tried. I don't care anymore, I have to do something.

If you want to have a fresh new start then go for it. You never know, it might work for you. Maybe it can be a welcome change. Where're you going btw?

Invisibleman

Today is just meh I guess. School was really long and boring, I was supposed to go to rugby practice but I just came home instead and I feel really guilty about it, and I have lots of schoolwork to do thats all due pretty soon but I keep procrastinating and not doing it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Going through a difficult time right now. ::(: Crying a lot, but that might be down to having to face things from my past. But I'm cautiously optimistic things will get better.

Nathália

I'm waiting until all of my senses ease out, fade to black and silence, my brain is abused from all of this depression and so is my body. It's amazing that they keep living...so I keep on. I feel sick 24/7 how does my body take the abuse for so many years? It needs a break. I wish there was an off and on switch in our heads or even a reset button.

MrJones

I've just read the saddest news article ever.
Warning: Not an easy read.
::(:
That is so sad ::(:
one of my fears is that this story could be me when my sheeba dies.
I know I have not the right to say this, but please, please, don't do that, I would miss you much much more than you can imagine ::(:
My cats 19, and I know the chances are she's not going to be around for too much longer. I just had to go and give her a massive cuddle and kiss.
I'm sorry twiggle. You have to be strong in that situation. Remember the good times you had in the past and cherish them.

My mood is even lower now...