How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Congrats on the new house, Marie! :)

I'm feeling a bit annoyed actually, the fact that I still have quite a bit left to do yet before tonight. No matter, I'm still pretty excited about tomorrow. :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

How am I feeling? I've been a complete bundle of various emotions for about the past 10 days.
Missinglovingwishingwantingenergisedsanitisedparanoid.
Silly feelings. It's like I need a snow-plough to clear a runway from the mass of trash in my brain or something.

I don't have a snowplow but I have a forklift! *drives a forklift through Twiggle's mass of trash*

Forklift_collapse.gif

Err... maybe that wasn't such a good idea... :D

Nala

Hahaha, oh dear. ::p: That must have been a genuine "Ohshi--" moment for the driver.

@Marie: congrats on your new house! It must feel amazing to have a place of your own!

I'm feeling lethargic, and inferior to others (again).

Oh, I will be! But don't invite anyone here from Wisconsin. They seem to think they live in the best state ever and I've tried to tell them that that is just the alcohol talking, but they just don't listen. :D They call me a FIB. A FIB! ;)

Yes, Pyro, I'm stirring ****, just for you and coyote. Much love, Wisconsin dirtbags! :):)<3

This is why we call you names. Because you totally deserve it. FIB.

WeirdyMcGee

Whats making you feel like that?

ahh... I'm usually a bit on edge and anxious to begin with.
I just feel like I'm being watched tonight--- so... over the edge more than normal and more paranoid. The feeling of eyes on the back of my head constantly; like I get when I'm in public.