How are you feeling?

Agent_Violet

feeling nauseated by some dude's icky cologne. he keeps walking by my office and it just wafts into my nostrils...

closing my door. can't take the stench any longer.

AsTimeBurns

Not too bad I suppose. Yeah the usual lonely and a bit depressed, but went for a run earlier and seemed to help a little bit. Even though I hate exercise -.-

I was driving home this afternoon and I had a really bad thought. I was just driving, singing along when I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what it would feel like to take that eyebrow shaping razor I have and just give myself a little nick on the back of my wrist." :eek: I really don't know where that came from. I've never been suicidal or anything. It worries me a bit.

B

Beatrice

tired, ill, bored, fever

I hope you feel better soon ::(:

On that same subject, boy am I looking forward to my inevitable two+ colds a year :/ I always get at least two, no matter how often I wash my hands and all that jazz. And on top of it I have year-round allergies. Fun times, fun times.

U

userremoved

Its been a long time since I've felt this bad. I cant even eat. I just wish I could go back and make this day never happen

MaliceInWickedland

Tired. Couldn't sleep at all last night from being nervous about submitting my resume to Barnes and Noble. I wish they'd just call already so I can get it over with and stop worrying over whether or not I got the damn job.

bsebring

I'm back. I was doing really good. Started dating to. Sadly my relationship is falling apart, he treats me kind of bad. It's hard to leave someone you care about...Started school again to and I've been really lonely. Sigh, I was doing really good to.

Last edited:

coyote

I'm back. I was doing really good. Started dating to. Sadly my relationship is falling apart, he treats me kind of bad. It's hard to leave someone you care about...Started school again to and I've been really lonely. Sigh, I was doing really go to.

welcome back - sorry to hear about your relationship

life is work in progress

you'll do better next time