Hobbies

mikebird

Banned
Age 10 - 14

My best thing was to build three Radio Control cars, starting with gearbox, and everything up.

It very soon got much better (new planet) when racing with others and it kicked off my first social activity and semi sport of competition. Making what you had better and fixing damage and learning good driving skills. Most of the good was being part of a club who organised the best track layouts outside and on carpet inside on nights - it was late nights out. They built accurate lap timing systems and competing with loads of other clubs in sunshine and rain. Toys

I was clearly socially inept and withdrawn from birth but all that's needed is finding something worth doing and people to do it with. It takes luck. I tried really hard to get pupils to come to school to race at lunchtime when it was sunny. It was a golden era with my cars. I put cones out and sport objects from gym around the gardens. Nobody caught onto it. Nobody charged their batteries or prepared and I guess it was my fault. The best I could do was make a fourth mock-up car from spare parts and got people to watch. I felt like a teacher. I let everyone have a drive in an empty outbuilding the size of a swimming pool with concrete, windows and foof. Very echoey just next to the regular games fields at lunchtime - when I was never allowed to play contact sport. People were awed with the speed - most kids get out-of-the-box cars and I modified loads of kit with... bigger batteries and motors. Nobody crashed or wreck that car. They were scared and careful.

I did. Letting it go hard - just the lightest old, basic two wheel drive with the big power of newer days, as a demo. I put this head-on into the end wall while we stood in the corner, watching it disappear from sight, screaming away, burning rubber. Explosion of plastic bits, cables, dust. No problem. I like making people laugh. I am a geek :kickingmyself:

There was a time when I turned to computer games on machines with keyboards, and soon better consoles. I liked anything with wheels and especially my bike and music which elvolved and all of these things are entirely by myself and nobody else to do it with, until the best times after school when music was very interactive and has been the best and the end of a social era.

Everyone now calls their stuff 'toys' which are new high power speakers, amps and music-making software. For use outside. When this doesn't happen for a while, it's hard to come to terms with

Yacht sailing and snowboarding have been the best now. I need some SKYDIVING Can we get together fot it?

Last edited:

laure15

My hobbies: programming, reading manga and other works of fiction online, watching youtube videos, keeping up with the news, reading social and political commentary, cooking, writing fiction, exercise

PrincessKitty

Anime and reading manga (my avatar), writing, singing, playing the guitar, poetry, song writing, make-up, drawing, animals, fashion, music, films, dancing, exercise, horseridding, shopping (I consider it as a hobby)

Last edited:

Steiner

Games,Gardening,Eating,Sleeping,****ing off if my penis ever works again, drawing if I get some paper, watching movies and anime online, exercise, tv, feeling generally horny and being a frustrated at being a virgin for life. Reading stuff online manga,news you name it. Meditating in bed with my eyes closed. Feeling sorry for myself in bed. Lying in bed listening to the AC. Breathing air, walking around bored in the house, looking outside of the windows watching dog walkers begrudgingly pick up dog poo, trying to avoid the neighbors, swimming in the pool, eating berries from berry bushes. going to the bathroom, not picking up the phone on purpose, and scratching myself when I am itchy.

blue_eyes

movies, mostly horror
tv in general
internet, for online shopping, anime, etc.
cooking/baking, i like food
gaming
walking my dogs in the forest
fashion

Flanscho

- board games
- card games
- computer games
- botany / fern
- programming
- travelling
- reading
- cooking

MBinMN

Camping
Riding motorcycle with my husband
Reading
Singing
Campfires
Power watching TV series on Netflix
Facebook
Photography

soandi

My hobbies: programming & hacking, rc-devices, watching youtube videos, travelling, photography, exercise

LeDiskoLove99

I love to write, LOVE IT even if I don't always think I'm that great at it. I love to do random doodling, designs and whatnot they relax me. I love art in general and try to do as many different kinds I can. If I enjoy it enough I don't worry so much about being great at it. I love going for walks, and listening music. And I love psychology. I love piercings as well. And I love thinking of new ideas for possible future tattoos.

Also. I play WoW. I Play a LOT of WoW haha.

Apparently I also love to babble.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Walking/hiking
exploring new places
Gaming (World of Warcraft, DayZ,Skyrim etc)
Playing the drums (very calming for me)
Travelling

shyflower

I love the outdoors
Walking along a river trail or along the beach shore
Arts and crafts because I am imaginative
Listening to music
Writing poetry

dannyboy65

I love metal music so I play a lot of instruments such as bass guitar, electric guitar and I do metal vocals, I also play the drums which I absolutely love. I also play video games and collect comic books.

hippiechild

i've decided to build a small dirigible that i can pilot across the bay

i'm currently in the intelligence-gathering phase of the project

any input would be greatly appreciated

:)

I hope you keep us posted with your progress. This sounds fantastic!