Hi there.

Naddy

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time now, but I never had the guts to register until now.

The reason why I decided to join was because I'm extremely shy in real life, and I thought joining this forum might help me out with overcoming it.

Everyone here seems so nice and understanding, and I'm so excited to meet you all. :D

My hobbies are mainly playing video games and drawing. That's Yuna from Final Fantasy X in my avatar.

DeadmanWalking

Well, it's good to see you join this happy family of ours:)! We're all pretty much peaceful people here, so feel free to let loose and show us your true self:D! Join in on the crazy antics (but you'll never outcrazy me::p:!)! We'll all try to help you overcome your anxiety in the meantime too.

And you must be a Final Fantasy fan from your avatar! Glad to meet you and hope you enjoy it here!

Naddy

Well, it's good to see you join this happy family of ours:)! We're all pretty much peaceful people here, so feel free to let loose and show us your true self:D! Join in on the crazy antics (but you'll never outcrazy me::p:!)! We'll all try to help you overcome your anxiety in the meantime too.

And you must be a Final Fantasy fan from your avatar! Glad to meet you and hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you so much!

And I sure am! I forgot to mention I'm an anime and manga fan as well! ::p:

Hi Naddy, welcome to SPW.

Thanks! I'm so glad I joined!

Boby

Hi Naddy and welcome to the forum.
I like playing video games and I'm a manga/anime fan too. :D

Naddy

Thank you all. :D

It's nice to know I'm not alone liking video games and anime/manga. ::p:

Daniel089

Hello Naddy!

Welcome to the forum! Have fun while browsing here like among the threads...
PS I'm a big fan of video games as well! :)

Duzmiu

welcome!!
yay final fantasy, one of the first anime i ever watched was final fantasy: the spirits within but at the time i didnt know what it was lol, took me a few years before i saw it again and realised it was final fantasy :>

and double yay for a gamer, what games do you play?

oh and cool avatar :)

i like Vincent from VII :p

Last edited: