Have you every had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

kuhtreen

I'm 16, never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone. I know I'm young compared to the other people on this thread, but I feel a lot older. I feel like I should have at least kissed someone by now. :-/

klytus

I'm 16, never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone. I know I'm young compared to the other people on this thread, but I feel a lot older. I feel like I should have at least kissed someone by now. :-/
People your age, and mine - I am 19 - ought to have other priorities - foremostly education and an academic career. Stable romantic relationships necessitate a certain maturity that only people of higher ages usually possess. There are exceptions. And kisses are nothing special - moist and physically pleasant, yes, but that's pretty much it.

I have never had a girlfriend - I did kiss a girl a couple of times, though, and I was 18 at that time. :rolleyes: Except that singular experience, I have never been intimate, neither mentally nor physically.

No I've never had a boyfriend, even though there were people who were interested in me. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being to picky.

WelshOne

Im 22, never had a girl friend or kissed anyone. Well, apart from when I was about 10-12, but I was too young to understand it then, and it was so long ago it really gives me no confidence to know "Ive done it once before."

Thats not to say that I havent had the opportunity... girls have been interested in me (in fact the girl of my dreams showed a lot of interest in me at school!) but I get too nervous and can never think of a single word to say.

I went on a blind/double date once. My friend set it up - it was his girl friend's friend. Leaving the house that day was one of the hardest things Ive ever done, and it ended up pretty badly. I barely said a word the whole time, and they commented on that fact often (which makes it all the more harder to say anything.) I didnt see her again after that, but strangely her friend asked me if I wanted to go to a school dance with her (the blind date girl) a few days later... so maybe people dont see it as such a huge deal as I seem to fear.

PS. It feels really good to be honest about my lack of experience for once. Ive never even told my psychologist because Im so embaressed and ashamed about it.

arcblu

I'm nineteen, and I've never had a boyfriend or a sexual experience. A few girls have been interested in me in the past, but I'm not into girls :/

Ihateit

I am 20 (nearly 21) and I have never ever had a BF, kissed a guy, or done anything with a guy. I feel like a loser.

C-47

Im 21 and Ive never had a gf until 3 months ago. i met her online but havent met her in person so I'll be 23 before I actually have a real life gf. she lives 3000 miles away and i have to finish college before i can go to america. it annoyed me so much not having anyone for my whole life but im not worried about not being able to make love cause we are waiting till marriage anyway. has anyone else had experiences with long distance relationships or do you not consider it having a gf/bf?

tucktick

I'm 20, never had a girlfriend. Kissed a girl, but thats it. ALL GUYS AND GIRLS ON THIS SITE SHOULD HOOK UP!!!!!!

No real girlfriend ever, and I say this cause none have ever really liked me. Ive only had a few contacts with girls, but some of it I felt like I was used.

Introv

18, almost 19 and surprise, surprise, no gf. Never kissed or been kissed, never held hands with the exception of square dancing in school. I have no problem talking to girls about every day things at college like classes and teachers, etc., but I can't let them know I'm interested like asking them if they want to get a coffee or something.

Last year, in my final year of high school, I think there was a girl who was interested in me. I couldn't let her in though because I didn't want anyone to know I was (then) socially isolated.

the soldier

im 23 ive had 1 serious girlfriend for 2 years when i was 18 and the odd one night stand but although im a good looking boy( i knw looks ain evryfng but it helps lol) my sp remains a barrier between relationships with girls

Skatergirl

Banned
I have a girlfriend. (people please dont be shocked because of the fact that i'm in love with a girl...)
I've met her on web. and we met in March. She's amazing.

Ericisme

I had one once, back like 5 years ago. Except, it was her and her friend playing a prank on me. Atleast I got a hug out of it, I can now say I hugged a girl once. Just don't tell anyone it was fake and a prank.

20yo, never had a gf, never been kissed. have a few female friends/acquaintances but all look at me as 'bff' material if you know what i mean. whats worse is i dont suffer from any SA just the regular nervousness when speaking to girls =/

Just one... and I married him. The boyfriend I had in high school doesn't really count because we never acted like anything but best friends... we barely even held hands. And I haven't had any prospects for having a boyfriend since I left my ex-husband three years ago... I don't even know how to go about trying to get a boyfriend.

Tiercel

Surprisingly, no one for me. Of course that's caused untold anguish over the years. Especially during my quarter-life crisis back in 2003. And being the only one of my parents' three children who hasn't been in a rather long relationship (5+ years) sure didn't help my feelings or my sanity.

These days, I've adjusted to not having a significant other. At times it still feels like I have a void in my soul, but I don't beat myself up over it anymore. But it still seems like every time I take a fancy towards a certain lady, she listens to Bruce Dickinson.

"Run to the hills..."

I have never had a girlfriend and i really feel i want one but i cant because of my shyness,i just want someone to love its not fair,i feel like i am left out because i dont have a girlfriend and i see other college students with them.

recluse

Yeah it's sh#t isn't it! I know that i am a nice guy but i feel too boring for anyone to like me.