Have you every had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Dodger

If so how did you met that person and how did it work out?

I have never had a real girlfriend before personally and I am 19... I am starting to doubt if I will find the right girl for me.

enchantress24

I'm 24 and I have never been in a real relationship. Dated a guy about 3 years ago and I've been single since then. I guess some of us are meant to be alone. thats how I see it. :(

xSleepy

freestylemonster said:
I'm 18 and if all goes well I'm about to have my first girlfriend :D wish me luck!!!

YAY! GOOD LUCK!

i had a boyfriend for an hour once. the most we did was hold hands and it was really freakin awkward for me. lol, kinda embarassing. I think i was 12... now that i look back that was really young. i really only wanted a BF cause it was like the normal thing to do. i really wasnt ready for a relationship. i probably wasnt ready till i was like 16/17. but even then, i was still very shy around guys. and i still am!

18 n never n also never got any confession....i do feel sometimes, like is this normal? but prolly i never was matured enough to comprehend this thing....am too selfish anyway

JonnyD

i'm 20 now, i'm pretty hopeless too, maybe one day i could find a girl crazy enought to want me as her boyfriend :p ...

The closest iever had to a girlfriend was my cousin... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

shame on me i know , but i was only 15 (she's 1 years younger) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

with an almost kiss and all... almost because my other little cousin (5 yo) started yelling "na! na! na! they are dating na! na! na!" (something like that but in portuguese...)

15 happy seconds of my life :p... today that freaks me, she's family :/, but still funny !

Psilopa

33 and the answer is still no/no...

Maybe one day. At least I am now getting professional help.

Professional help with the phobia that is! :wink:

alex29

never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, never had anyone have any interest in me, nothing whatsoever in terms of a romantic life. :(

HH

28 and never had a girlfriend. I'm starting to get desperate now, I'm not even that bothered about sex, I just want someone to love me and to love them back. The times when a girl has showed interest (which is once in a blue moon) I've always been to shy/nervous to do anything about it.

Its a sorry old situation. But I only have myself to blame.

Ubersonic

21yr male and I haven't had one. I keep that secret though. At work guys will make a joke about girlfriends and stuff and I'll just laugh along like I know what they're talking about.

21 is way too young to give up hope, and I haven't.

jw

42 years old and no girlfriend. :( Been on a few dates, but it never goees beyond that. I do have a female friend that relationship has lasted over 10 years. But I have never had sex with anyone.

jw

thirdeyevision

27 years old. Just got out of 8 year relationship. We met at work.

She said she fell out of love with me because:

1) Hardly showed much affection. She said I treated her more of like a best friend.

2) Never hung out with her friends or family. It's true I avoided her friends mainly because I didn't get along with her best friend's bf. Also I didn't have anything in common with her friends so I believed I didn't have anything to bring to the table.
As far her family goes, they were cool. Really big, affectionate, outspoken people. They treated me like one of their own but in my mind I felt pressured to be some charming, witty guy. I always just sat in the corner, pretending to drink soda out of an empty cup. They had family parties almost every week and I'd attend one every 2 months maybe. Obviously not enough for my ex.

I f'd up.

Primrose

Psilopa said:
33 and the answer is still no/no...

Maybe one day. At least I am now getting professional help.

Professional help with the phobia that is! :wink:

Same here... 34 and have never had a boyfriend. I have been on a couple of disastrous dates and had a few kisses, but that's about it.

Every year it becomes harder to actually put in the effort to find someone.

drd77

I'm 19 and have never had a true girlfriend aside from like when I was 12. I constantly see attractive women all over campus, but I'm too shy to approach them. I become more and more depressed everyday. I think that I may need to seek professional help.

raylite

I had a girlfriend for whole 3 days when I was 19....Never had gf since and I'm 25 now. Oh and yeah, I met her on ICQ.