• Total voters

vexatiousmind

I think so.
I still don't have friends.
And am scared to go to interviews.
but I don't feel AS anxious.

baby steps I guess....

Phoenixx

I'm not sure really. I mean, today was a really good day, and until a couple nights ago I hadn't had a panic attack in two months. But I still feel like I haven't changed because I still have those moments and days where I just sink into the same old routine over and over.

megalon

I've sorta hit a plateau in the last year, and maybe even took a step backwards, but I'm still way better off than I was 5 yr.s ago.

IGotSeoul

I feel bad reporting that I've gotten worse, especially seeing as so many of you are making progress. but it's nice to hear about these victories nonetheless, very uplifting :)

I have absolute faith that you'll conquer anything that you feel you're battling. You are limitless.

MaliceInWickedland

Compared to before, definitely. Before I couldn't even walk into a restaurant without breaking into a sweat, especially when you have to walk passed all those tables filled with people to be seated and it feels like all eyes are on you. I was practically a hermit and refused to leave my house without a jacket to cover me up, even on hot days. (Jackets make me feel very comfortable in public for some reason).

A few months ago I started taking this natural sublingual called GABA Calm which helps raise low serotonin levels which contribute to insomnia, depression, anxiety, and social phobia - my biggest problems. Ever since then I've felt very relaxed and happy and my anxiety hasn't managed to get in the way of my leading a normal life. I highly recommend this one to you guys. The mint flavored is the best IMO. It helps you feel relaxed AND smell good ;)

EscapeArtist

Yep! It went back and forth and back and forth and It was hard to keep track of improvements, when I compare it to 1-2 years ago it's definitely way better.

Phoenixx

A few months ago I started taking this natural sublingual called GABA Calm which helps raise low serotonin levels which contribute to insomnia, depression, anxiety, and social phobia - my biggest problems. Ever since then I've felt very relaxed and happy and my anxiety hasn't managed to get in the way of my leading a normal life. I highly recommend this one to you guys. The mint flavored is the best IMO. It helps you feel relaxed AND smell good ;)
^ That's really interesting. Did you buy that at a health food store? I'd like to look more into it.

For my anxiety, my naturopath gave me drops of heather to take. While it's not the best solution, it does a help a bit.

Hastings & Main

I'm teaching myself out of it.

Either my method is working, or it's the SAD lifting due to the better weather, in which case, I'll be back to black clouds and doom in a few months.

Either way, I want to try this GABA Calm stuff ^.

MaliceInWickedland

^ That's really interesting. Did you buy that at a health food store? I'd like to look more into it.

For my anxiety, my naturopath gave me drops of heather to take. While it's not the best solution, it does a help a bit.

Actually I got it online from its retailer (Source Naturals) on Amazon.com. My mom heard about it while watching American Idol when one of the top contestants, who has Tourettes, was talking about how he wanted to take something natural to calm his nerves and found GABA Calm. My mom and I are all into that natural/organic stuff so it really got our attention and it really works! I felt so calm the first time I took it and now I'm actually able to be in large open areas where there are a lot of people without feeling overwhelmingly anxious.

Last edited: