Happy things

The Big cup of Tim Horton's and the blueberry muffin on my desk :):):)

What's something you can be happy about at the mo?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Well... This might seem boring. But ah've been looking into gettin' back intae playing ma electric gee-tar. Sorry, ah mean guitar. Nae idea why ah said guitar like a southern American hillbilly there. :giggle: Anyway, recently ah emailed a guy who sells and makes customised footswitch loopers for electric guitars.

733792_532960606772861_571600081_n.jpg

^ Thinking on makin' a purchase of this. Or getting one customised with another row of footswitches, because ah've been going back and forth. But there's some specifications ah need tae go over before ah buy.

And ah'm think of splurging the money ah've been save lately on guitar effects pedals and a big pedalboard.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Disclaimer: Och, y'know the game by noo. Me writin' in Scots accent an' that... :giggle:

Oh! Another happy thing. Ah've bin huvin' a great time at this year's Edinburgh Fringe festival. It's bin a belter, as we Scots say. The stand-up comedy shows ah've seen huv aw bin a great laugh.

funniest.gif

Also gettin' a great view of Edinburgh Castle - as ma sister drove me and ma mum through the centre of Scotland's capital - and recently deciding to read aboot the history of the Scots & Gaelic dialects has renewed ma love and pride for ma country of birth.
Doesnae git any happier than that.
yes.gif

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hmmm... lets see.
-Planning for my next overseas adventure (although its a fair way off at the moment).
-Knowing the 'black dog' that is currently following me will eventually wander off again.

WeirdyMcGee

-My niece being excited to see my on skype.
-A big fat, fluffy kitty noticing that I look sad and cuddling with me to make me feel better

Kiwong

I am obsessed with birds.

Whenever I see of hear Sooty Oystercatchers, or Yellow-tailed Cockatoos I shout out at the top of my lungs, "Sooties!!!!" or "hello cockies."

They make me happy.

Last week I was on Muttonbird Island waiting to photograph the sunset, there were people all around me which made me uncomfortable. I looked up and saw a Kestrel hawking, working it wings and tail feathers into the strong southerly wind and hanging motionless in the air. Every now again it would flick its wings and move to a new position, and then re-establish its hover above the prey below. Then it dived to the ground, I'm not sure if it caught its prey.

Watching that Kestrel really brought me joy.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

The Big cup of Tim Horton's and the blueberry muffin on my desk :):):)

I Love Tim Horton's! They are Canadian, eh?

they have the breakfast meal deals that come with donuts...so I would get a mocha, a chocolate covered creme filled doughnut and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.

yum! omg :bigsmile: