Happiness is....

lily

i know that one but i don't watch it. it's not my favorite. you've missed out on them i don't feel it's for me to tell you but I'm proud of it, at least I'm encouraging, it's true that hope never fails but i won't talk to you about it if you don't like it.

lily

i edited my post in this thread but i wanted to add that happiness is also being devoted to God.

lily

Of course i believe in God, i don't believe in the big bang theory :bigsmile: Sorry i just had to let it out but it could let you to feel better, if not then sorry i couldn't help

Happiness happens (ie it's not a target state, but something you can experience).

(I just happened to be working out a way to remember the spelling of "happiness" (1p or 2p) when "happens" came to me!)

Last edited:
Since this is poesy stuff, here I go : Happiness is a cheeky fresh sardine, stretching on a grassy appartement, with the notorious plumber's benediction.

lily

Happiness is interacting with others you can relate to and who support you and are nice to you. Even when you have people who support and are nice to you can experience being happy. There are no two clones so relating 100% is not necessary.

lily

This is going to sound lame but personally for me , Happiness is knowing you helped someone/changed their life..In ANY way you can..whether its through music, song lyrics, charity , your job, your hobby, your voice, etc.

my mom sent me this video earlier today that kind of describes that.

https://www.facebook.com/stjude/videos/p.10213213281838344/10213213281838344/?type=2&theater

oh and also, happiness is hiking or sitting in the woods or some other quiet place by myself and just reflecting on life.
Happiness is helping others out.

Last edited:

lily

Totally agree with the part about giving in any way you can. When you give you end up getting more in return and I like the saying "People can add and subtract to others suffering, but God can multiply"

Personally if I was forced to hike or sit in the woods alone I would go crazy.
I don't think i get anything much in return on this site but I'm glad that i helped anyway. The only thing i wanted was interaction but i don't mind giving without anything in return except a thank you would be nice. God can certainly give you the reward for helping others though, you're right! Hot_Tamale :)