Happiness is....

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
i often feel alone here. i don't feel it's like a community and i feel i'm the only one who's religious basically here now and it doesn't occupy me enough.

Well I guess thats what your churches are for (if you want to be more involved with religious discussion).

Have you tried making a thread for those who would like to contribute to that subject?

I guess we all feel alone at times, even on this site.

lily

Well I guess thats what your churches are for (if you want to be more involved with religious discussion).

Have you tried making a thread for those who would like to contribute to that subject?

I guess we all feel alone at times, even on this site.

Well the people who were christians are now banned.
I don't feel alone just at times, it's often etc what i already told you

lily

Happiness is when you really find that friend who really cares to talk to you and doesn't have barriers to it and you can relate

lily

You can't spend your whole life waiting for someone else to make you happy. A lot of people in this world make the mistake of thinking they can depend on somebody else to bring them happiness.
Very true FriendlyShadow, happiness is not relying on others. (like the power is in YOU) but that is indeed very hard.. i like your list of others things that you can do to still be happy :D

Last edited: