Happiness is....

lily

Since this is poesy stuff, here I go : Happiness is a cheeky fresh sardine, stretching on a grassy appartement, with the notorious plumber's benediction.
Wow, those r advanced words i couldn't understand all of it, i have to look it up in the dictionary! lol

lily

Happiness is doing things you enjoy and interacting b/c we're social-beings. i thank everyone who's interacting :)

lily

i kind of miss my old username but not enough to change it. it was only in the beginning that it was the first thing that came to my mind b/c I'm not creative. lol but it was a long time one that i used so it's wierd.. anyway i like this one now.

lily

Happiness is not being on socialphobiaworld.com much b/c there's hardly any people and we also need quality people. Happiness is when you're supported by a lot of people like a community and you exchange pleasant things and aren't ignored..

Happiness is not being on socialphobiaworld.com much b/c there's hardly any people and we also need quality people. Happiness is when you're supported by a lot of people like a community and you exchange pleasant things and aren't ignored..
Yes, we need quality "damaged" people. :bigsmile:

lily

i wouldn't say damaged, that sounds harsh but quality, fun people. interesting, or religious as you call it, different personalities, kind and caring people..

Last edited:

lily

People are kind and caring here.
People are interesting.
Some are religious.

What more do you mean?
We all have different personalities thanks.
i often feel alone here. i don't feel it's like a community and i feel i'm the only one who's religious basically here now and it doesn't occupy me enough.

Last edited:

lily

Happiness is sharing your time with the people who matter, who would be a good, trustworthy friend to you.

Last edited: