Guys: How many girls have approached you in your life?

Social_Monstrosity

I'm 18 and a female my age has never approached me to say hi or anything.

Most people who DO say common courteous things (good morning, good day, how are you today, etc.) are usually older people.

It seems that people my age hate me...and I hate myself for coming off that way to them.

TooShyShy

Reading these posts is so sad, these women like you show interest and you walk away, don't show interest and hide your feelings NO WONDER WE ALL GIVE UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Its just a shame you can't find happiness that you crave and deserve and make it work and very very sad for the girl who's showing you she cares and getting hurt in the process.

This si exactly why i have walked away from my shy guy!!!!!!!!!

FOR REAL

Banned
a few, but they usually approached me with a man, and he had hancuffs and a police officers baton and uniform too!!!

klytus

Eh, none. The reason is clear, though. I am not interesting to most women alive and am not making any effort to become such, because I find most of them boring as hell, too. It's a mutual antipathy. Usually I am not particularly sad about it.

Edit: This isn't true. Two girls - classmates of mine - approached me together, asking me out in high-school. Pretty girls, even. There was an open summer night party in the city back then. I was walking out of the school's main building, with them running after me, apparently. I didn't realize it. Then when they stopped me, and asked whether I were willing to go party with them, I said "No, most definitely not". Haha. It was for a good reason - they and many others were those who constantly bullied me. I was most paranoid about everything they intended to do with me.

Last edited:

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Has anyone here dated a girl who aggresively approached you instead of the other way around? Do these girls still exist?
I have a (female) friend who is very outgoing and up-front when it comes to such things... So, yes, I can say there are still women who take the foreword and leading role in relationships.

klytus said:
This isn't true. Two girls - classmates of mine - approached me together, asking me out in high-school. Pretty girls, even. There was an open summer night party in the city back then. I was walking out of the school's main building, with them running after me, apparently. I didn't realize it. Then when they stopped me, and asked whether I were willing to go party with them, I said "No, most definitely not". Haha. It was for a good reason - they and many others were those who constantly bullied me. I was most paranoid about everything they intended to do with me.

Unfornately there are a lot of... well... horrible girls. I don't have any friends in school because the girls are just so superfical. And - I'm not going to sugar-lace it - I hate them. They're tools.
... Yeah. I was also bullied.
But I'd hate it if men just thought of us as these pathetic bitchy girls.

Cynic

Its just a shame you can't find happiness that you crave and deserve
Some of us don't deserve any though.

very very sad for the girl who's showing you she cares and getting hurt in the process.
Well I've blanked a few rare approaches over the years and I seriouslly doubt that they were bothered in the slightest. Whenever someone shows any interest in me, something about it just feels so.......wrong.

I find most of them boring as hell, too.
I find the majority of women that I've spoken to very boring too. Even when I do get on well with them, I don't consider myself dating material, nor even friend material, but just someone to pass the time with on occasion.

Fairy001

[QUOTE
I find the majority of women that I've spoken to very boring too. Even when I do get on well with them, I don't consider myself dating material, nor even friend material, but just someone to pass the time with on occasion.[/QUOTE]

::p: Check yourself Cynic!:D

RND_CHR

I've never really been approached by a girl. Last semester actually a girl really liked me and I had never really talked to her. She started talking to me a lot or whatever. that was awesome even though I didnt have the guts to sleep with her. She said that I seemed like I was spacey but also a really genuine person. Anyways, once I initiate a conversation, girls can sometimes be really chatty. A lot of people don't reach out to other people, but they still want contact.

I dunno, I used to be really scared about talking to people, then I started to try and talk to people in class and even though I never really met anyone out of it, it's gotten so much easier to talk to anyone in any situation. I almost don't even have a second thought about initiating a conversation with someone. But I still struggle with finding things to say. I feel like I don't have as many opnions as other people.

Sometimes I try talking to people on the metro or whatever. before I talk to someone I get worried that they might think I'm hitting on them but whatever. It's more about seeing if they want to talk to me than me assuming about how they feel about our conversation.

I guess I try to think of all my socializing as practice. That way there's no pressure to succeed and I'm not as afraid to try things.

Last edited:

DaaaBulls

I had this girl in highschool who I had a crush on come up to me during passing time and tell me that I "have beautiful eyes", I said "I know" and we walked away after a few awkward seconds. That was the last time I ever spoke to her.

Her friend was forced by her friends to sit next to me at a football game because I think she had a crush on me, I said "ewww" because I couldn't believe someone would like me and thought it was a joke so I was trying to save face. She had this humiliated smile on her face and I never spoke to her again.

As you can tell I am pretty dope with girls!

hippiechild

Louls! Only one really, but that was quite a while ago and just hella weird. I've been reasonably happy being companionless :D
...screw friends, people, shoes and socks

well in grade 8, I would go and sit on this electrical box outside at lunch and play my gameboy advance, one day this group of girls came up to me and one of them started talking to me, I went with it. They kept coming back day after day until finally the girl who talked to me asked me out..I said "no haha" and she left all sad...I still feel bad about that lol

Then in high school the hottest girl in the entire school started talking to me, she asked me if I was embarrassed for her about something that had happened earlier in the day and...again...I said "No haha" and she stopped talking to me :(

Then in college the hottest girl in my class sat next to me and started trying to talk to me...I really didn't know what to say so I didn't really talk back...I later found out she had a huge crush on me and felt like a total idiot!

Yeah I'm such a heart breaker lol

Social_Monstrosity

well in grade 8, I would go and sit on this electrical box outside at lunch and play my gameboy advance, one day this group of girls came up to me and one of them started talking to me, I went with it. They kept coming back day after day until finally the girl who talked to me asked me out..I said "no haha" and she left all sad...I still feel bad about that lol

Then in high school the hottest girl in the entire school started talking to me, she asked me if I was embarrassed for her about something that had happened earlier in the day and...again...I said "No haha" and she stopped talking to me :(

Then in college the hottest girl in my class sat next to me and started trying to talk to me...I really didn't know what to say so I didn't really talk back...I later found out she had a huge crush on me and felt like a total idiot!

Yeah I'm such a heart breaker lol

Oh dear :eek:

I gotta say, that's tragic.

Generical

Had someone come up to me and ask whether i have scottish or irish roots because obviously you don't get english people with red hair but i was drunk and calmly explained that they were blocking the way to the toilet....and uh yeh they went away

mmmm

Even if I was the most confident girl in the whole wide world I would never approach a guy because I was raised to believe that the guy should make the first move. I know it's sexist but I hope you will take heart that the girls are probably waiting around for you to show an interest.