Guys: How many girls have approached you in your life?

I had a decent amount of girls show interest in the past. Now, I hardly ever, this is also because I am not around girls.

To mmmm: I never make moves on girls, it can be a bad thing touching a girl and she not like it.

mmmm

^Who knows? maybe you've broken a lot of hearts by holding back ;). I didn't mean touching, just talking with the odd compliment thrown in

Supernova

I remember one a few years back, shame she was collecting for a charity though! She thought it was strange me going to the library and asked what I was into, then went on about how her dad used to read her lord of the rings when she was younger, though I had never read or seen the film at the time. I was weak willed and signed up for the charity, gave quite a few donations before I cancelled it.

In 6th form a girl who had been in a car crash started talking to me when she never had before, but only for a little way before we got into school. Also some girl in my 6th form class would talk to me sometimes, the class was small so there wasnt many people to talk to, she had a boyfriend though.

I remember ringing up about something, which is a rare, I keep proffessional and think they will too but twice whilst they are waiting for something they randomly chat to me, but I think they would anyone really.

BlauweEngel

3 have, only ended up dating one of them. But most cases I have to approach them myself. I think women are usually shyer and a lot of guys don't really care and approach them. So if women are usually approached, they don't really need to think about approaching men to get what they want. A wise man told me to not care about rejection if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't. (Can't say it's an easy to follow advice but that's what needs to be done)

aboobooboobooo

Even if I was the most confident girl in the whole wide world I would never approach a guy because I was raised to believe that the guy should make the first move. I know it's sexist but I hope you will take heart that the girls are probably waiting around for you to show an interest.

Thats stupid

freestylemonster:
Omg.. How lucky you are.. I'm so jealous.. even though if I were you I would've done the exact same things.

abooboo:
dude.. what?

Last edited:

Richey

from my personal experience the standout factor that leads to proper friendships or relationships with girls is that they are attracted to fun personalities, you have to be witty, funny and alot of fun otherwise you'll just hide in the background and the girls will gravitate towards the louder people. its how it is and i see it all the time at school and work in that it becomes cliched and expected, it definately makes sense to. that makes it tricky if you are shy, really tricky but anything is possible. because girls want that security of communication and a friendship that is worth their while to be bothered with. i also believe that in order to find friendships you have to be out amongst the crowd all the time so that you have a better chance of clicking with an individual or people on your level, sometimes even opposite types gravitate towards each other, there are alot of factors that can lead to freindships, dont give up!

Last edited:

drumev

Richey, ur right in a way because nowadays people get noticed mostly because of their loudness and we become invisible. But the girl's own personality and age/matureness are also a factor ;)

ps. I myself have been approached not once only in a flirtatious way but I guess I seem to distant or disinterested. I fail to respond in the way they expect, I'm acting like a jerk, and of course they lose interest.

Last edited:

Reiji Moritsugu

Four as far as I can remember, and the fourth one approached me after I started a relationship with my current girlfriend so... >.>

While it is true that us quieter people don´t get noticed in the majority of cases, I have found out that there are girls who actually like people who are not that extroverted and
ironic as it may sound, this mostly happens with extroverted girls...because human beings tend to look in others for what they don´t have in themselves, something like that. So there is still some hope for everyone, I´d say :)

See you around :)