I am more intimidated by...

• Total voters

jaim38

Doesn't matter what gender. If I feel like I'm being tested or just feel stressed in general, my performance deteriorates.

Generally speaking, I am more uncomfortable around those of the same gender, just as I'm more likely to be uncomfortable around those of my same age group. I think the more "different" someone is, the less likely I am to feel judged. Possibly even different cultures, a few of my Chinese classmates in college kind of took to me for some reason. There are exceptions of course, individual personalities vary, and I'm never really comfortable around anyone, it's just more uncomfortable when it's same gender and/or same age. And authority figures of any kind intimidate the crap out of me.

FriendlyShadow

Yeah, this.

Naturally the more extroverted/opinionated/assertive a person is, the more I shrink away into myself around them. I try to force myself to be myself anyway, but it's a constant back-and-forth battle and I am never comfortable around said outspoken person, though I may become more accustomed to them.

This is how I am too. I just feel too awkward around people who are so different from me: Extroverted/life of the parties. It's difficult to be myself because others can't really stand my shy personality, which is why I'm always confused why people try to shove that "be yourself" down when it's really useless. I guess in reality for us introverts, we are basically out of luck.

Steiner

I get scared of both genders though I tend to dislike men because I feel like I am comparing myself to them more so than I would a woman.

Predacon

My nervousness generally depends more on the situation then the gender, but I'd say I get slightly more intimadated around women, though like I say it depends on the situation, sometimes I can cope just fine.

Anxy

I'm somehow scared of guys. I don't know why, I just don't feel very comfortable (no offence to anyone here) around them unless I get to know them really well.

Kiwong

suit_zpsc6c604ec.png
[/URL][/IMG]

David Byrne wore some scary suits.

jaim38

^What's up with those shoulder pads? He looks like a quarterback! But then, this pic could be photoshopped for all we know!

Quietguy11

I feel more comfortable talking with women than I do with people of the same sex. Except for my psychiatrist.... I tend to feel pretty comfortable for the most part talking with him.