Gamers thread

megalon

I'm thinking about picking up a cheap guitar and buying Rocksmith for my 360 but it might be a waste of money. I can't even make it through a song in Guitar Hero at anything other than easy difficulty.

Blabla..

ive been playing Skyrim for a while now and i just recently found out that you can sprint , both on foot and on horse , and not the oblivion type of always running , even faster than that !!! at the cost of stamina tho

Imogen

Playing Assassin's Creed Revelations on my 360 :D It's brilliant so far.
I'm also chomping at the bit to play Uncharted 3, which my brother has very kindly bought me for Christmas. :3

So, I decided to buy Skyrim and MW3. I'm still to get Skyrim in the mail, but I bought MW3 on a local store today.

I started playing it and I was actually enjoying it...until I realized something strange...everyone in the lobby was Portuguese. I didn't notice it at first, but eventually, looking at the gamertags and hearing them speak on the mic, I realized everyone was actually Portuguese. At first I thought it was a problem with my router, but everything seemed to be in order...that's when hit me: "Oh ****".

I made an experiment. Quit the match, then tried to join on a FFA. I couldn't : "No matches found".
Seems they made the matchmaking "local only" this time, which sucks. In hope it was a default setting thing, I tried to search the options for a global matchmaking option, but no deal.

I searched about it on the web and a lot of Europeans have problems finding matches, since they only match people within the same country and some countries have very few players.

It's a shame. I never had any connection problems with previous games, and I was playing against people from all over the world. Hell, I was playing black ops yesterday with absolutely no lag, 4 bar connection against Americans and having a blast.

This ruins it for me, I'm gonna return the game.

I stopped playing MW games since MW2. They can't make the same quality games as Infinity Ward. Seems like it's all for money now :( Too bad!

WeirdyMcGee

I definitely won't have the money for Skyrim this year, but I'll definitely be able to get a used copy of FalloutNV in my price range~ XD
I'll just... wait another year for the price of Skyrim to go down.

Food is more important right now.
yay!

DeadmanWalking

I definitely won't have the money for Skyrim this year, but I'll definitely be able to get a used copy of FalloutNV in my price range~ XD
I'll just... wait another year for the price of Skyrim to go down.

Food is more important right now.
yay!

You love Skyrim, don't you Weirdy::p:?

DeadmanWalking

Almost as much as I love food... but not quite.

Skyrim's in the top 3 of "The Things That I Will Buy in the Immediate Future", huh;)? The only Elder Scrolls game I've played was Morrowind and I didn't get very far in that; Skyrim seems like a solid game though. It looks like something I might want to buy (as soon as I can get an Xbox 360::p:).

da_illest101

my character in skyrim, I'm just level 8.

imag0156x.jpg

Aletheia

True story: I met someone playing World of Warcraft, and he moved halfway around the world to be with me.

You would not believe the guilt I felt when I left him, but he's now happily married here, so all's well that ends well, I guess.

coyote

True story: I met someone playing World of Warcraft, and he moved halfway around the world to be with me.

You would not believe the guilt I felt when I left him, but he's now happily married here, so all's well that ends well, I guess.

wow - that's quite a game

WeirdyMcGee

I still dont understand why Skyrim is such a big deal.

I've never really cared about Elder Scrolls games or story - I was more like... BETHESDA SOFTWORKS?!= me want game!
My love for Fallout is true and pure.
Not sure if my love for Skyrim is the same... :cool: ohhh~ dragons!