Food Pictures

Pookah

haggis_recipe.jpg

My husband is Scottish and he will never convince me that or blood pudding is edible. NEVARRR!!!

Veggie stirfry. I served it over brown rice, but didn't feel like making another plate just to take a picture, so here is just the stirfry without the rice! Not very colorful because it was lacking some of the veggies the recipe called for, but delicious nonetheless.

P.S. don't mind my messy stovetop in the background:shyness:

Photo131.jpg

Starry

Thank you all for the "Happy Anniversary" comments. ^_^

Both the lasagna and the cake were delicious! And the lasagna lasts us three days, so no more cooking for me until Tuesday hehe.

And Opaline, that Stir-fry looks yummy.

1BlackSheep

Saw this at the grocery store tonight and just *had* to try it!

LateNightSnack.jpg

Soooooooooo yummy, although I must say that having potato chips in ice cream is a stretch, even for me! :bigsmile:

planemo

Hmmmmm. I love avocados but I'm just not sure about this! Is it like a cheesecake filling? Maybe if it had a Ritz cracker crust or something. :question:

it's a mixture of lemon juice, condense milk and avos. i haven't tried it yet, but i think i will.

but making an avo puree is great too. you can make a sweet version by pulsing milk, sugar and avos. add more milk to make it like a shake. :)

1BlackSheep

it's a mixture of lemon juice, condense milk and avos. i haven't tried it yet, but i think i will.

but making an avo puree is great too. you can make a sweet version by pulsing milk, sugar and avos. add more milk to make it like a shake. :)
Yes, make an avo pie and let us know how it is! You can't really go wrong with avos, so it should be good. :)

Our most famous recipe: FRANCESINHA : ) Caloric atomic bomb!
I do hope to someday try a famous FRANCESINHA! They're a Portuguese specialty, no? Looks really, really yummy! :)

Last edited: