Food Pictures

Phoenixx

Failed caramelized sweet potatoes. It probably would've helped if I looked up a recipe, but I decided to try and do it off the top of my head. I thought it would be similar to making caramelized onions, but nope. :p

339rpub.jpg

Also had kale and breaded flounder for my dinner. :)

2h4er2e.jpg

33z8tw4.jpg

1BlackSheep

Failed caramelized sweet potatoes. It probably would've helped if I looked up a recipe, but I decided to try and do it off the top of my head. I thought it would be similar to making caramelized onions, but nope. :p
Those actually sound really good! Love them sweet potaters!

Phoenixx

does kale taste like lettuce? what's it taste like? looks good
^ Kale is actually a cabbage, but it doesn't exactly taste like cabbage. It doesn't taste like lettuce either. Hm... I can't really describe the taste, it's not really bitter though. It tastes great sauteed up with olive oil and salt. Sautee it over enough heat and it gets crispy, which is how I prefer it. You should try it though, it's great and super good for you too!

MikeyC

IMG_0024.jpg

Tried to make a cinnamon wreath. As you can see, it was folded really bad. I defy anyone to roll up sticky dough correctly. It was a mess to make.

It tastes good, though. Very sweet - lots of butter and sugar in it. I might try it again but I don't know.

1BlackSheep

I'm impressed with your baking skills, Mikey and Hidwell! Phoenixx and I might just hire you to join our bakery! :D

I haven't baked anything in a while, but last time I did, I made these:

Bostonpuppercakes.jpg

They took FOREVER to decorate, so probably won't be making them again anytime soon! ::p:

hidwell

I'm impressed with your baking skills, Mikey and Hidwell! Phoenixx and I might just hire you to join our bakery! :D

I haven't baked anything in a while, but last time I did, I made these:

Bostonpuppercakes.jpg

They took FOREVER to decorate, so probably won't be making them again anytime soon! ::p:

They look good enough to eat, did they taste as good as they look ?

Baldwin

Hi Pookah,
Just had my raw food salad bowl and I took picture before having it as it was very colorful, nutritive and yummy. Don't know how to share picture with others. I will be kind if someone will guide how to share picture. Cheers to any advice.

Nathália

Those cupcakes are cute. Tonight I decided to bake a cheese cake, graham cracker shell with strawberries on top. I have a crappy Kodak Camera sorry if it looks bad.

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

1BlackSheep

SF Giants fans will be dining on "rally enchiladas" tomorrow in support of our pitcher, Ryan Vogelsong. His pre-game regimen is to have chicken enchiladas before each game! ::p:

VogeyRallyEnchiladas.jpg

Go Vogey!!! :)

RallyEnchies-1.jpg

MikeyC

IMG_0092.jpg

Chocolate souffle (background) and what's called a "dark chocolate sensual dome" in the foreground. Both were absolutely amazing.

^Oh my god, Mikey. I hate you :p YUMMMMM. My favorite dessert is flourless chocolate cake, and the dome thing looks like it must be that.