Feel too unattractive for love?

Well, I KNOW I'm unattractive.
I also know if I tried I could lose weight and get better haircut and all that and I could look average.

But that wouldn't change the fact that I'm ugly inside and that's even worse. That can't be fixed. This many years as an outsider, I wont ever become "normal" again and trust people.

Well hey. Any little thing is a start

Jake123

Banned
I accidentally left my phone in my someone's car a few days ago and he disliked me so much he doesn't even have the courtesy to return it because he would rather steal my phone than ever have to see me again.

Richey

its simply a mindset and ability to adapt to environments. for instance in a regular setting like where you go to school or a job there is always opportunity! if you feel depressed then there are going to be many people around you who are also shy or depressed so there are people that you could connect or relate with on an emotional level, even talkative people like to be around quiet people the key seems to be choosing to not make any attempt or risk to make conversation with other people and what happens is that everyday some people wake up and never make conversation with strangers and the pattern becomes so regular that it becomes normal and that blocks any chance of meeting people.

also even though you may be shy you also have potential to be more outgoing because evolution is about change.

i believe that no matter what you look like if you raise your standards a little and you have some form of a plan of action then your life can turn around quickly, its like my friend who is cross-eyed, nobody cares that he is cross-eyed because he has a great attitude and tries hard socially.

i think one of the biggest psycholigical challenges is that there are very few cheerful people around or true/down to earth characters in the one setting, most people are either normal/shy/ordinary/followers. if we had more positive/cheerful/fearless people around us each day then that is definitely going to rub off on you or anyone else and you would have no problems expressing yourself with those people because they behave that way too.

its like the first year of my course, everyone was shy, in fact the teacher would often ask for the answer and nobody would even attempt to answer, and because everyone was quiet it became more difficult to be the person to try and lead the way in terms or being expressive because its hard to speak in a relaxed way in front of 25 people, but if you are in a class where everyone is joking around and expressive then its much easier to be that way too.

so i think alot of it is also caring too much about what others think or behave. just be yourself and say what you want without fear because the difference will be you either said something and it came out wrong or you said nothing at all which is just nothingness but after a while with enough practice and saying the wrong things you'll at least build up enough courage to say what you feel and you'll one day wake up and you'll inspire other people by your own cheerfulness and confidence.

A_Void_Ant

I don't believe there is such a thing as "too unattractive for love," but I do believe that people with SA interact with less people on average, so the chances of finding love are much less.

Pink_Paula

I don't think i'm physically too ugly for love, i don't think looks are the only thing, but inside yes i am too ugly, i'm messed up, i hurt people unintentionally, but that doesn't matter when you end up hurting people!

Kat

I don't think i'm physically too ugly for love, i don't think looks are the only thing, but inside yes i am too ugly, i'm messed up, i hurt people unintentionally, but that doesn't matter when you end up hurting people!

Well you’re entitled to mistakes a person that loves you will realize that. That doesn’t make you ugly on the inside we don’t know what will hurt some people but if you know if it wasn’t meant to be bad if they care about you they will as well.

I think if you want to find some gorgeous people in and out come to sp world.

And what you said richey was spot on.

Pink_Paula

Well you’re entitled to mistakes a person that loves you will realize that. That doesn’t make you ugly on the inside we don’t know what will hurt some people but if you know if it wasn’t meant to be bad if they care about you they will as well.

I think if you want to find some gorgeous people in and out come to sp world.

Thanks Kat, i know what you mean, but sometimes i just keep on doing the same things and there's only so much people can take, it's like i have a self destruct button, when i'm happy i have to press it!

But you're right there are so many amazing people in sp worl, it's a nice place to be

Kat

Thanks Kat, i know what you mean, but sometimes i just keep on doing the same things and there's only so much people can take, it's like i have a self destruct button, when i'm happy i have to press it!

But you're right there are so many amazing people in sp worl, it's a nice place to be

Yeah, it sucks I sometimes wish I had a magic power or something to disable those self destruction buttons.

we’ll get there. :)

Pink_Paula

Yeah, it sucks I sometimes wish I had a magic power or something to disable those self destruction buttons.

we’ll get there. :)

Yeah that would definitely come in handy lol

But you're right we'll get there, i'm actually a lot better than i used to be, so that's good i guess!

The Fallen

Yes I feel this way all the time. ::(: Ever since I started liking girls. I have bad luck in that I am always surrounded by good looking men and my best friends are very good looking, so it doesn't help. But my unattractive features is a huge part in what holds me back. ::(:

I wouldn't say that I'm too unattractive for love, because I think - or hope - that love goes way deeper than the superficiality of someone's appearance. However, i am well beyond being too unattractive for that initial attraction or lust or anything like that. If only there was some way to skip all of the pre-love, infatuation crap and just enjoy each other for who we are, not what we look like...

recluse

I'm not good looking but worse of all i have no exciting personality so i'm pretty f'd! Atleast if i wasn't such a boring person i wouldn't have to worry about my looks.