Favorite television shows.

Xervello

I already posted on this thread, but over the past couple months I've become a huge fan of American Pickers. Gotta give some luv to Mike, Frank & Danielle! :D

MNM322

the office (obviously, look at my icon lol)

the mentalist

raising hope

sometimes big bang theory makes me laugh

xDreamseller

Suits (Best Tv series...EVER)
The Glades (Think Dexter meets CSI)

Not going to list other shows I like but am not currently watching, as that would be far too long a post. :D

JackOfSpades

I like:
Breaking Bad (Might be my favorite show ever)
Mad Men
Arrested Development
The Office (First 4 or 5 seasons. They really fell off after that)
How I Met Your Mother
Parks and Recreation
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (Reminds me of old Conan O'Brien before he got the Tonight Show)
Dont Trust the B---- in Apt. 23

Niteowl

Awww my favourite show - Shameless (the British series) - is ending after the next series. ::(:

Seriously gutted. I want there to be a TV show like Shameless but with shorter episodes (20-30 minutes down from 40-50), more frequent series' (if not simply ongoing), and two or more episodes per week. Unlike Shameless, which was mostly centralized around one family until series four, it would have several central characters and families right from the start. It would be kind of like Shameless crossed with Hollyoaks, and it would be post-watershed. It should have incidental music throughout, and previews of the next episode at the end. Each episode should have an overall plot and / or theme, but sub-plots/character arcs should continue from one episode to the next. It's all good with me if each episode has a central character, with a voice-over from that character at the start and / or end. I reckon it would keep the show interesting and help to give all characters decent screen-time.

Just in case any producers with social anxiety are reading the forums, hahaa :D I would tune in!!

Roman Legion

My license plate is FRSCPE1 and someobody randomly got the reference to one of my favourite shows, Farscape (Farscape 1 being the ship the show is named after.)

luna_pingleton

I watch way too much television. My favorite of all time is Buffy, and my favorite show currently on the air is Parks and Recreation.

I also love Community, Parenthood, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad & The Vampire Diaries.

MotherWolff

Banned
My top 3 favorite tv shows are

1) The Twilight Zone(black and white version)

2) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(the 80s version)

3) WWF Friday Night Smackdown(Attitude Era)

I've recently sunk my teeth into The Walking Dead. Well, if "sunk my teeth" means watching everything in a row. I rather like it.

I've recently sunk my teeth into The Walking Dead. Well, if "sunk my teeth" means watching everything in a row. I rather like it.

I've watched the first season, started to lose interest at the beginning of the second. I'll probably end up watching all of season 2 online somewhere considering season 3 is starting up this week.

I recommend the Walking Dead video game. It's more of an interactive story than an actual game, but it's really dramatic and fun.

I've watched the first season, started to lose interest at the beginning of the second. I'll probably end up watching all of season 2 online somewhere considering season 3 is starting up this week.

I recommend the Walking Dead video game. It's more of an interactive story than an actual game, but it's really dramatic and fun.

Oh cool, thanks, I'll give it a try. Yeah, I get what you mean. Season 2 felt very casual and slow. I got quite annoyed how they used the missing girl as key plot point for so long.. it just kept dragging on. I lost interest in the search about 3 episodes in. In a sentence; moar running from zombies, less anti climactic social friction.

The season 3 trailer looked quite good, though. Albeit they kinda of ruined many "ohmygod noway"-moments in the trailer. :C But still, pretty excited!

OceanMist

1. Two and a Half Men
2. King of Queens
3. Seinfeld
4. Breaking Bad
5. House
6. Justified
7. Colbert Report
8. Tosh.O
9. Weeds
10. Hung

DeadmanWalking

Some favorite shows of mine are:

Young Justice
Ben 10 (in general)
Generator Rex
The Weekenders
Spectacular Spider-Man
House
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Rizzoli and Isles
TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest
1000 Ways to Die
Teen Mom

and I've recently got an interest in Married with Children:).