Eating log

jus

Ive been craving maltesers since *someone* mentiond them the other day.....

I do very little exercise and eat as much as I want. I was very surprised then to find that I'm about 20 on the BMI. Apparently a supplement I was taking also reduced weight and fat gains in general... Only realized that when reading the product catelogue carefully as it only says it's good for general health at the front.

mmmm

I've just eaten something disgusting that I didn't want. Now I have to go eat something sweet to make my mouth taste nice. It still feels better than not eating it though.

Liam17

I love eating, but i'm trying not to eat anymore.

I exercise everyday

200 sit ups,
30 minute jogging.

Still fat.

So i'm resorting to just eating dinner now.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I just had a large fry with honey mustard from Bojangles, and I might have eaten 5 double cheeseburgers from Burger King last night. And that’s not even counting all the soft drinks I’ve poured down my gullet in the last 16 hours.

It hurts so good.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

I exercise everyday

200 sit ups,
30 minute jogging.

Still fat.

I don't know anything about losing weight but I'm pretty sure this is the worst idea EVER.
I think it is a better idea to eat 3-4 times a day, but eat small healthy meals, and not eat chips and chocolate and things like that between meals. This way, your body will have energy to function all day, and you won't be starving, and you won't have to eat a huge meal for dinner because you won't be starving. Eating small meals all day will also provide you energy to be active. I might be wrong but I don't think 200 sit ups and 30 minute jogging is enough if you are really concerned about losing weight and building muscles - you might also need to really make exercice an important part of your life, like going to school in bike, subscribing to any sort of gym (it doesn't have to be a place to lift weights or run, you can start playing tennis or stuff like that). But making yourself starve all day and then eating a big meal at night is definitely the worst, worst worst idea I think.

I read the thread title and was like "why would you eat logs?" ... keep drinking, Kinetik.

Lol I thought that too, so you're not crazy (or we both are?)

Last edited:

mattbarneswillkillu

I just had a large fry with honey mustard from Bojangles, and I might have eaten 5 double cheeseburgers from Burger King last night. And that’s not even counting all the soft drinks I’ve poured down my gullet in the last 16 hours.

It hurts so good.

Haha It's Bo time!
I have family that lives in Charlotte...my grandpa eats @ either the cookout, bojangles, or i think its C&W Cafeteria everyday haha its rediculous.

Liam17

I don't know anything about losing weight but I'm pretty sure this is the worst idea EVER.
I think it is a better idea to eat 3-4 times a day, but eat small healthy meals, and not eat chips and chocolate and things like that between meals. This way, your body will have energy to function all day, and you won't be starving, and you won't have to eat a huge meal for dinner because you won't be starving. Eating small meals all day will also provide you energy to be active. I might be wrong but I don't think 200 sit ups and 30 minute jogging is enough if you are really concerned about losing weight and building muscles - you might also need to really make exercice an important part of your life, like going to school in bike, subscribing to any sort of gym (it doesn't have to be a place to lift weights or run, you can start playing tennis or stuff like that). But making yourself starve all day and then eating a big meal at night is definitely the worst, worst worst idea I think.

Lol I thought that too, so you're not crazy (or we both are?)

Hmmmm well, 30 minutes everyday and 200 sit ups everyday isn't enough. Well i give up.

I was told i was over exercising, now you said that i need to do more.

FML.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Hmmmm well, 30 minutes everyday and 200 sit ups everyday isn't enough. Well i give up.

I was told i was over exercising, now you said that i need to do more.

FML.

I might be too intense with exercice so maybe you shouldn't listen to me too much

I exercise everyday

200 sit ups,
30 minute jogging.

Still fat.

Yeah... like someone else already mentioned, I'm pretty sure it's better to eat three to four meals a day. Especially breakfast... if you want to lose weight, don't skip breakfast.

Waybuloo

I eat twice as much as my bf, yet i'm still really slim. I'm trying to gain weight by gorging on cheese, full cream milk, ice cream, chocolates and biscuits, esp at night, let's see how that goes.

Liam17

I might be too intense with exercice so maybe you shouldn't listen to me too much

well i say 30 minutes.

It's 2 miles, which i do in around 20-30 minutes.

Then 200 sit ups.

Although, i don't skip breakfast. I'm considering it though, cause i'm not losing enough weight.

I also go to gym 1 once a week.

jus

its pretty unhealthy to under eat.... You need minimum amount of food (avg person is like 1500 calories) for your body to function... Also if your doing weights when you goto the gym they wont grow unless you give em food.

You dont look fat or even plump.. so dont think this will be a problem for ya :) but also if you loose weight to quickly you get loose skin which is even harder to loose. Thats the problem I have at the moment....

well i say 30 minutes.

It's 2 miles, which i do in around 20-30 minutes.

Then 200 sit ups.

Although, i don't skip breakfast. I'm considering it though, cause i'm not losing enough weight.

I also go to gym 1 once a week.

bsebring

^I've never thought of loose skin as a problem. In fact I think of it as a good thing because it represents what you've accomplished.
& IMO people don't want you to look like a stick or have a drug addict figure. It better to have an overall healthy lifestyle as oppose to losing weight for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
I've already broken my new years reslolution to stay away from sugary foods.::(:
I wonder why sugar has a cocaine affect on some people's brains and others don't get it?:confused:

*tries to stick to new years resolution "Take Two"* :D:rolleyes:

NickyNacker

I "eat my feelings" and I eat when I'm bored. And I eat the wrong things.. junk food/fast food. I loveee ordering pizza because it gets right to your door and you don't have to leave your house and deal with anxiety. And obviously because it's delicious. I'm overweight (not obese but I guess a little chubby) and it's a big part of my anxiety. I wish I could get myself to try and lose the weight/be healthier but I have ,like, no self control.