*Dudes* Post your pics.....

Luke1993

Re: gleaghdfgew

::eek:: THannnnnkkzzz

My baby meow cat and adorable huppopotamus sister make it great.. thank goodness for them, not sure what I'd do otherwise :D

So wait....that other photo of you....wasn't you?

And Voltron you look like a badass mafia boss or something! Cool clothes!

hippiechild

So wait....that other photo of you....wasn't you?

And Voltron you look like a badass mafia boss or something! Cool clothes!

nah, that was purely experimental... the toe to test the water before diving in ::p:

also, I agree, volt looks pretty badass... I'll bet he's sweet a wittle lamby though! :D

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

That's the second time someone tells me that today, lol.

Actually, a little broader face, a little thinner eyebrows and hair with slightly more volume... and you look almost exactly like Squall... take a closer look next time for yourself if you don't believe it. Hair color, skin tones, sharp straight nose, general hairstyle...

You lack the scar I guess, but just tell Rinoa she's putting on weight and you should be all set.

lunarla

fine... stickler sallyyyy :rolleyes:

vyananInsarah-1.jpg

both of ussss, togethhhherrrr

Awwwwwz, I favourite this. :)!

talisman

fine... stickler sallyyyy :rolleyes:

both of ussss, togethhhherrrr

wow, great picture!!

Well done to all the guys for posting. Now here's a few of plain old me.

I don't look good in any photos, but this is one of the best of a bad bunch. I'm gradually replacing all of my profile pics around the Net with it. lol

webcamshot4.jpg

The is from my new webcam. Slightly better quality photo, but sadly the subject remains the same. lol

Picture17.jpg

I smile a lot in day-to-day life, but unfortunately not when there's a camera lens pointed at me. I think that's true for a lot of people though.