*Dudes* Post your pics.....

Newtype

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's posting pics but not me!

This is from four years ago when I was 18. I was emo for like a week. It's a tiny bit blurry, sorry.

Me01.jpg

LOL, you think so? I'm only missing the big scar between the eyes. I'm gonna go find the scissors and make one now :)

You just need to find Rinoa Heartilly now haha... I recall one of your 'how you feel (in images) posts... I was quite moved by that. (Something that has Squall covering his face with Rinoa lying motionless and a caption)

Btw, I always thought that you were Asian or had some Asian blood somehow. Not sure why... It's not just the avatar.

Rexus

here's another one a friend of mine took at his studio

Attachments

• Scan10004.jpg
    Scan10004.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0

Newtype

You just need to find Rinoa Heartilly now haha... I recall one of your 'how you feel (in images) posts... I was quite moved by that. (Something that has Squall covering his face with Rinoa lying motionless and a caption)

Btw, I always thought that you were Asian or had some Asian blood somehow. Not sure why... It's not just the avatar.

Haha, nope, nothing Asian about me. Yeah, about Rinoa, I really don't know where she's hiding. She's obviously playing hard to get ::(:

here's another one a friend of mine took at his studio

You're a model!

Rexus

Haha, nope, nothing Asian about me. Yeah, about Rinoa, I really don't know where she's hiding. She's obviously playing hard to get ::(:

You're a model!

haha no

bt i might apply in a month if i can get my hh under control i been working out and supplementing so in a month or two i will have the body qualifications