DOPE (Dove, Owl, Peacock, Eagle) Personality Type Quiz

bcsr

Eagle (47.5%)
(Results Seeker -- High Assertiveness, Low Emotionality)

The bold eagle. Eagles are dominant, stimulated by challenge, decisive and direct. Eagles can be blunt, stubborn, and can lose sight of the big-picture. Thay can be insensitive to other people's needs. Eagles are natural achievers.
Here's how you scored on the other Bird Types:

Owl (32.5%)
Dove (15%)
Peacock (5%)

jaim38

Owl (47.5%)
(Detail Seeker -- Low Assertiveness, Low Emotionality)

The wise owl. The owl is logical, mathematically minded, methodical and sometimes seen as a perfectionist. The owl can be slow to make decisions and inflexible if rules and logic says otherwise. Owls are not big risk takers but love detail.

Dove (30%)
Peacock (12.5%)
Eagle (10%)

bcsr

i'm still the only peacock :thumbup:

Peacocks are all show... Eagles get stuff done.

AGT3127WLarge.jpg

Last edited:

coyote

*whispers* Imnotmyillness scored peacock too! :)

oooooh, i missed that

(we peacocks "aren't good with detail")

My Results:
Peacock (35%)
(Excitement Seeker -- High Assertiveness, High Emotionality)

The showy peacock. The peacock loves talking, being the center of attention, has passion, enthusiasm, and is happily optimistic. Peacocks can be accused of talking too much and aren't good with detail or time-control.

Eagle (25%)
Dove (25%)
Owl (15%)

I was surprised at first. I hate being the center of attention......but, that's not exactly true. I like being the center of attention (or end up as the center) when it's around people I like. Wherever I work, I'm very quiet. But, I'll always have a few people that will come to me and talk. And, in that setting I'm very funny and expressive. So, the test result does make sense.

we should form a club or something :thumbup:

dottie

richardstep-dope-personality-type-quiz-owl.jpg

Owl (37.5%)
(Detail Seeker -- Low Assertiveness, Low Emotionality)

The wise owl. The owl is logical, mathematically minded, methodical and sometimes seen as a perfectionist. The owl can be slow to make decisions and inflexible if rules and logic says otherwise. Owls are not big risk takers but love detail.

Dove (35%)
Eagle (15%)
Peacock (12.5%)

Kiwong

DOPE

yes, that pretty well sums me up.

Drongo : a dope, stupid person

Last edited:

paperie

Dove (50%)
(Harmony Seeker -- Low Assertiveness, High Emotionality)

The peaceful dove. The dove is people-orientated, loyal, friendly, hard working and a great team player but tends to avoid change, confrontation, risk-taking, and assertiveness.

Peacock (25%)
Owl (20%)
Eagle (5%)

EAGLE
Score 55%
High Assertiveness
Low Emotionality

Description is: Dominant, stimulated by challenge, decisive and direct. Blunt, stubborn, and lose sight of the big picture, insensitive to other's needs, natural achievers.

Owl 25%
Peacock 10%
Dove 10%

jaim38

I took the test again and got an Owl again. This time, I don't feel so bad. I have all the traits of an Owl and I accept that. I am attracted to wisdom - my favorite Greek goddess is Athena and I'm a fan of Socrates.

Ithior

DOVE

Your Score: 50%

You are the Harmony Seeker and have:
-- Low Assertiveness
-- High Emotionality

Your type's description is:

People-oriented, loyal, friendly, hard working and a great team player but tends to avoid change, confrontation, risk-taking, and assertiveness..

Here's how you scored on the other types:
Owl (35%)
Peacock (10%)
Eagle (5%)

Capsaicin

I want to be a potoo. :sad:

Your Score: 40% Owl

You are the Detail Seeker and have:
-- Low Assertiveness
-- Low Emotionality

Your type's description is:

Logical, mathematically minded, methodical and sometimes seen as a perfectionist. They can be slow to make decisions and inflexible if rules and logic says otherwise. They are not big risk takers but love detail..

Here's how you scored on the other types:

Dove (25%)
Eagle (20%)
Peacock (15%)