Does Cyber Love Really Exist ?

Joh

HI,
I am 23 but Single Yet,Actually i am Different than Others,i Value My Purity, and Believe that Sex comes After Marriage,i Respect Others Specially women. Friends i am Quite Curios to know about it, please share your Experience about it, and if you think it Exist, so what is the possibility to find real love on Line ?

Yours
JoH

Last edited:

adhd30

yes it is, I'm with someone since 8 months now and she's not even from my country out of those 8 months we've been together physically 3 months 24/7 and I still am as in love with her as when it started, it is very hard being away from her but we're managing pretty well so far, she is the love of my life and the best thing that ever happened to me.

Silatuyok

It's certainly possible to find someone you could love online. But no, I don't think it's possible to love someone solely through online interactions.

Pookah

I think you need face to face interaction to really be in love, but the internet can certainly be a starting point. Many ppl have gotten married from initially meeting online.

Yes, it most certainly does exist. I've been with some for almost 3 years now, almost exclusively online due to long distance.

MrJones

Relationships can start online, and maybe they can lead to real love.

So yes, it could happen :)

moon_x

If you can make friends online, then its possible. Love is a feeling, its not something you have to see, its something you feel.

But.. maybe when you meet someone in real life, your feelings may change... it depend whether you're shallow or not and how strong the relationship is.

Commmunication is the key to a successful relationship, and online is all about communication!

Last edited:

KnuffleBunny

I'm in a relationship with someone I met online, so yes I believe it does exist. I would not keep the relationship up myself if I felt there was no chance of it becoming something very real in the OFFline world.

Necrucifer

It does exist but you have to be careful, people will either put photos of themselves from a younger age when they look alot less like the picture in reality. People will post fake photos and could be a criminal. There are alot of scams on online dating sites as well and people who just want to make you fall in love with them and maybe seduce you into sending them money etc. So becareful, I do not for one think I could find someone online to actually love but always meet in a well lit place and public area if you do anything.

Dead_on_Arrival

YES, it is very possible to find true love online. The problem with finding love online is that it will invariably be with someone in another country. There are too many people in this world that find out they are more readily suited to someone they can never be with.

Tiercel

While it might be possible to find people online, eventually you will have to meet to see if the relationship will progress any further. My sister first met her husband in an online chat room years ago, but it was only by going on real dates that they grew to love each other.

I've never found anything more than temporary infatuations and crushes online. Then again, I've never had the courage to pursue anything further. Maybe that's why my sister is married and I'm here on this site?

pinata

I don't think it matters if you don't meet someone in person.. You can still love them. I've believed I've loved a couple of people before, all of whom I knew in person, and I realised after mere months that I wasn't in love. There is a guy who is my best friend and I've known him for 3 years.. I love him, I know I do. If I met him in person and he was different, I would still love him. I think it's clearer who people really are when you talk to them online.. seeing someone in the flesh doesn't make a difference.

vexatiousmind

No.

I think you could meet someone in person that you are friends with online and fall in love.
but yeah, don't waste your time if you are never going to meet the person.