Does Cyber Love Really Exist ?

Mike135

Cyber love does exists, I have a 3 year old online relation with my girlfriend and I never met her in real life cause of distance, didn't had the chance to visit her or she visit me, but we love each other and meet everyday online.

twiggle

You can certainly meet your special someone online but I personally don't think it could be considered true love until you have met in person. Internet makes it easier for people to think about what they're saying sometimes, rather than the blabbleblub that automatically comes out of our mouths in real life. That said - we live in an age of video calls and broadband... if there is true love to be found on the internet, it would be now rather than 5 years ago.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think "cyber love" can exist, but it is limited. If you do everything without meeting the person; chat, email, skype, phone calls, letter and birthday cards, videos, whatever, a strong foundation could be built.

Love comes in many forms, but I would think for most it would involve spending time with the other person, face to face, even if it is not all the time. I believe it would be very difficult to find "true love" without making the relationship non-cyber first. Everyone's different though, some may fall consider their cyber love to be true, and that's great for them :). Difficult for most I still think.