do i look like a boy?

Hello,

So i've been thinking about this a long time. I feel too boyish, i look like a boy. I'm a girl, and even when I wear girly things, I look like a guy.
I hate my face, because of this. I don't think that's attractive.
I'm afraid I look androgynious, and it keeps me worrying.
But still I don't know, I want to be feminine, but sometimes I want to be a little cool, but not too much. i'm afraid I look too MUCH guyish, i mean, my face. I don't know, I can't change anything about it.
I'm a girl, and sometimes I feel like I don't look like it.
I'm so worried, about this. because that's totally not coooool.
And i'm afraid people think I'm a lack of attraction.. ::(:

so here are some pictures.. tell me what u think..

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7434/picture5jx.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4948/picture3kj.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6772/picture4bo.jpg

this is a huge obsession :(
i mean, with a pony tail i look guyish.. and with my hair straight i look much more feminine.. do i always have to have my hair straight?!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2732/picture0442.jpg

i think people are gonna judge me on this because this is soo weird.. but i'm still worried about this..

DanFC

As any male on this forum can affirm, you most definitely look like a girl, and a very attractive one (with a good sense of style) at that!

im happy you guys think so.. I just not feel happy when i look in the mirror, i feel like dying when i see myself ::(: were about to go to a marriage party and i feel worthless, and my mom says you have to be strong now or you wont go with us.. I wish i looked different, i keep cryiing and my mom doesnt understand me because she doesnt want to hear it. I really feel so fugly, and i cannot feel good about myself. Actually i feel like a zombie, the most ugly person in the world. I see myself and think, oh no. Is this really me?
I'm sorry for the ranting.. but im messing everything up again.
i was crying in front of the mirror. and my mom was like what is she doing..
II'm pathetic

da_illest101

You look like a girl. Do I look like a boy?

no you don't and neither does she. I can understand that you girls really care about how you look, but come on a boy? I don't even know how you girls came up with that. Seriously you girls look like girls and great looking girls :)

WriterChick3

You look like a girl to me.
I, too, often think I look like a guy ... I usually think when a guy looks at me he must think I'm a cross between a male/female. So I get what you're saying. But you look like a pretty girl to me.

Nah. Never thought that at all. You look way too Jennifer! :D
Going to a wedding causes most people to get in a flap about how they look and clothes and stuff.
Flowergirlie is such a feminine screen name and it really suits you
:)

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
We see ourselves way worst than others do. Almost everyone is unhappy with what they look like. I Guess people like us who sometimes think we are boring people with aweful personalities are more obsessed about what we look like. I think we should really try to get over it and understand that what we see in the mirror is not perfect but still isn't the ugly monster we actually see. And even if it sounds cheezy, as soon as we figure that we are not ugly monsters (because let's be realistic, being an ugly monster makes life complicated), the fact that we are average, pretty or handsome, amazingly pretty, girly or boyish doesn't matter at all since it's the soul that really matters.

Kato

This aptly named monster appears often ridiculing me in my mind. Anymore, I try my best to ignore these false thoughts. I have to admit that it can be difficult to remember that it is only anxiety and not real.

I would have never thought you would think that! I think you appear splendid with a warm personality and a kind nature in you.

LookingForward

You have nothing to worry about FlowerGirlie, looking through a mans eyes its plain to see that you are gorgeous, very girlie and as beautiful as a flower...

Lexus199

im happy you guys think so.. I just not feel happy when i look in the mirror, i feel like dying when i see myself ::(: were about to go to a marriage party and i feel worthless, and my mom says you have to be strong now or you wont go with us.. I wish i looked different, i keep cryiing and my mom doesnt understand me because she doesnt want to hear it. I really feel so fugly, and i cannot feel good about myself. Actually i feel like a zombie, the most ugly person in the world. I see myself and think, oh no. Is this really me?
I'm sorry for the ranting.. but im messing everything up again.
i was crying in front of the mirror. and my mom was like what is she doing..
II'm pathetic

Nope. Definitely a girl. If you happen to have a twin that lives here could you please give me her number? ;)

That being said the harshest critic for anyone tends to be the person they see in the mirror.

D

deleted user 1

Talk about Paranoia. You have very feminine features. You look nothing like a guy. And if you were a guy... I'd still think you look like a girl. Be at peace, lol.

noooooooo....of course you dont look like a boy. What started that in the first place? has somebody told you that before?

My best friend (who is a girl) is going to be a female-to-male..
So yeah, I've heard her lifestyle everyday, and because she was my best friend, and i didnt go to my feminine friends alot, i felt like her, and i thought i was like that too, so i cut my hair, weared baggy jeans etc.. and people bullied me, and years later i'm trying to be like my own style,
feminine with a slight of cool sides.. But as you see my screen name,
I'm not like my best friend. But i struggled with that, so sometimes i still feel like, hmm.. do i still look like that? because people were laughing behind my back.. But i know i like to wear skirts, dresses and pony tails and long hair, so :) but i also still like men's clothes sometimes :p like cool sweaters..
but as my granny says ''This generation, girls can be boys and boys can be girls (wearing clothes:p)'' whahahha