do i look like a boy?

Fighter86

Hello,

So i've been thinking about this a long time. I feel too boyish, i look like a boy. I'm a girl, and even when I wear girly things, I look like a guy.
I hate my face, because of this. I don't think that's attractive.
I'm afraid I look androgynious, and it keeps me worrying.
But still I don't know, I want to be feminine, but sometimes I want to be a little cool, but not too much. i'm afraid I look too MUCH guyish, i mean, my face. I don't know, I can't change anything about it.
I'm a girl, and sometimes I feel like I don't look like it.
I'm so worried, about this. because that's totally not coooool.
And i'm afraid people think I'm a lack of attraction.. ::(:

this is a huge obsession :(
i mean, with a pony tail i look guyish.. and with my hair straight i look much more feminine.. do i always have to have my hair straight?!

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2732/picture0442.jpg

i think people are gonna judge me on this because this is soo weird.. but i'm still worried about this..

You are an attractive girl, if you would like to appear even more feminine, perhaps you can have straight bangs/fringe down your forehead and do your hair up in curls? Its a pretty girlie look, to have curls I think. Pony tail looks good on you as well, but if it bothers you that you might appear guyish (which you definitely don't), maybe you can just let your hair down most of the time? I have a round face and don't wear any hairstyle that highlights it more, eg: I never wear my hair in a pony tail (unless if its to the side of one shoulder), or have center parting fringe, so on and so froth. Its a little boring to have limited styles, but I would only wear my hair in a style that suits me most, I never vary otherwise. Basically, I currently have two styles, one I use when I am wearing glasses, and another when I am wearing contacts, I don't use any other style no matter what the magazines tell me or people say, I just wear a style I feel suits me best. In anyway, you look just as nice in all the styles, I just thought if a certain style bothers you, you might just like to stick to one you are most comfortable with ;)

6string

You definately look like a girl. You just might not think so because you're worried about it so you don't see it clearly. I think phobias and anxiety definately affect the way we view ourselves. I do the same thing bout feeling unattractive..Im a dude though

fitftw

You would only look like a boy if you had boy hair. Even then, it's not a bad thing. I knew a girl who shaved her head and while she looked boyish because of it, she was still uber cute! Like you :p

Sorta

You would only look like a boy if you had boy hair. Even then, it's not a bad thing. I knew a girl who shaved her head and while she looked boyish because of it, she was still uber cute! Like you :p

Can't say I agree, even with "boy hair," I still think you'd look very much like a girl.

dutchguy

You don't at all look like a boy. When I first registered here I actually thought you were one of those people who put a picture of their favorite photo model as their avatar. :D

thanks all so much :), thanks for all the honest answers, and theyr all so nice, i was not expecting so much positivity!! thank you all !! <3
maybe i should stop caring about my appearance, sure i will still take care of it , but i mean not being so obsessed about it :p, because its just a waste of time??, right.. i reallly need to focus on other things.. like activities.. and of course.. school / job.. i will try it =]

All girls look like girls unless they're trying to look like a boy.
You look like a girl.

I'm pretty sure I'd make a good girl myself if I put on makeup, a wig, and a dress.