Do any of you have bad posture?

Beyond Timid

My neck is kind of crooked. It's really apparent during yearbook pictures, where my face looks like it's pushed forward. I don't get rude comments because no one really notices in normal life, but it's embarrassing.

Do you guys have a similar problem?​

Last edited:

Kinetik

I try to keep my chin up, chest out and shoulders back as often as I can, especially while walking, but my posture's always been a little off because my body is somewhat out of alignment. I've had several injuries over the years that have made me a bit out of sync in terms of skeletal structure and I do have a few bones that don't line up as they should. It's nothing major, but I do look a little beat-up without a shirt on.

Iseesky

Yes... D:
I'm fine when standing up and walking, but when I'm sitting I'm constantly slouched.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I did. Still do, but better. Tho part of it I noticed is mood. But sitting I am still bad and affects standing so need to be more conscious of how I sit.

lunarla

Not really, but likely not the best. I've had back and neck problems for a long time thought. By-product of chronic anxiety and tensing up. Some days when I wake up, I can't move my neck. :/ That happens less than it used to though.

My posture is terrible. Happens when you're big into computers.

evolution_of_man.jpg

fdctk

i actually have really good posture thanks to the military. weight training tends to help alot with posture too.

Generical

Mine went iffy around year 7 (about 12) think i had way too heavy a bag, look like David Caruso. On the plus side one of my collar bones sticks out because of it and i can push it in and out.

MrJones

I used have a bad posture but a back injury while playing tennis (wich I made worse in a football match a couple of weeks after that) made me have to be very careful with my posture for a while. And I still do :).

I had really bad posture in high school - I almost looked like a hunch back lol. But I try to stand up straighter now - apparently when a man stands up straight for a few minutes, his body starts producing more testosterone :D

erm, yeah totally.

im the worst.. my belly sticks out, i sloutch badly.. and i walk weirdly like a pengiun.

i look so wrong in every angle. my neck also sticks out

can you just imagine this.. it looks odd..

LazyHermitCrab

Yeah i remember as a kid being told not sit that way because it would become permanent one day and it has.. i don't think it's horribly bad though