Srijita52

A poem for people who dislike me:

I'm sorry that I'm useless.
I'm sorry that I'm an eyesore.
I'm sorry that I'm scared of you
and sorry that you hate me.

I'm sorry that you hate yourself.
I'm sorry that you take it out on me.
I'm sorry that I'm sorry because I really shouldn't be.
I agree with the last line Weirdy, you really shouldn't be sorry, not to people who hate you. You're such a great person. I know you care about everyone though.

Last edited:

MrJones

I still can't even imagine why anyone would dislike you in the slightest. Or that you're useless or an eyesore or why they'd hate you.

You are a good person, Weirdy, and I really mean it. If someone doesn't like who you are, it's their problem, not yours.

WeirdyMcGee

I know I can't expect anyone to accept me...

Last night, I was really hurt to find out that a girl I thought was a sweet person who-- despite not being in the same situation as I; understood me a bit.
But, like every other person on the planet; she called me out on my shortcomings.
The fact that I am unemployed and useless and damaged goods.
She seems to truly believe that being in a relationship and being married and having money are all that mean ANYTHING in life and because I don't have and don't want any of those things, I AM GARBAGE.

It really hurts to hear that from someone I believed in but I should know better than to believe in anyone.
People are all the same.
All just silly little sheep who have to stay with the flock or they're called out for being different.

I may be agoraphobic but SHE is the one who is scared.
'normal' people are the ones who are really afraid of eachother-- denying their happiness for a job they hate; for a marriage they're unhappy with to a person they despise, going through the motions and doing things they believe they have to do just so that they blend in.
Really, really sad...
If I can ever be 'cured'-- can ever leave my house and work and live, I will never be a 'normal' person because I will never do things that make me unhappy just for the sake of a ****ing facade to disguise myself and blend in with everyone else.

Today is a really sad day.
Today, an 18 year old girl is marrying a boy who treats her like garbage just so she doesn't have to worry about money.
Today, she shut out 2 people who would have loved her unconditionally-- in exchange for 'being normal'.
Really, really sad... but she's a child. Hopefully one day she realizes that this way of thinking was immature-- that she's not being 'a grown up' just because she's deciding to marry someone.
Getting married doesn't magically make you an adult.
And getting married to 'start over' will never change where you came from and won't fix your problems... just put a bandaid on over that gaping hole in your chest and hope you'll 'be fine forever'.

I'm messed up but at least I know I am and I'm not trying to paint over my past because I know a person will never heal that way.
All you can do is add onto the past-- you can't change it; learn from it.

This post probably makes no sense since it's all taken out of context but after a sleepless night and a day of crying and feeling like crap, I had to get it out somewhere.
Today is a sad day for girls everywhere.
Opposite of empowering.
Saddest thing is that I know what she thinks she knows is what 90% of the girls in the Americas think and they are totally wrong.
The world is more than money.
There is SO much more a girl can do in her life than marry some rich guy and have a loveless marriage.

MrJones

Not everyone is the same. If that was true, how could you be different? (and don't mention you're a unicorn, that's a secret shh)

Being different is hard, because most people are not like you, and you feel alone, like you don't belong where you're at. I feel that too and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. The thing is, even if we're not the same, even if there is probably no one who is exactly the same as you, there are people who don't think like that girl, there are people who have similar values than yours. Sadly, there's not as much people as I'd like.

I hate how everyone seems to be so focused on power and money and appearance. I just want happiness for me and those who I care about.

coyote

the great thing about the internet is that so many people are being exposed to alternatives to the mainstream, spoon-fed, pop-culture viewpoint

as your posts serve to demonstrate, Ms. McGee

DeadmanWalking

"Normal" is subjective to each and every person. To one person, "normal" could be living peacefully and being happy while another could see "normal" as hurting at least one person every day and living dangerously. People tend to push their standards of living onto another. I suppose what people don't realize or refuse to admit is that everyone is different, which is something to be celebrated, not demonized. Be "different" from the rest; I have fun doing it every day:). If relationships aren't your cup of tea, then don't do it and tell the naysayers to GTFO. Twenty years without a relationship is, compared to what I've seen from couples, not that different from having a romantic partner.

As for the girl, all one can do is be there to help her and try to "clear her eyes". I don't understand the complete story behind it, but, if she's nearby, do support her and help her please. Make sure she doesn't get hurt.

WeirdyMcGee

As for the girl, all one can do is be there to help her and try to "clear her eyes". I don't understand the complete story behind it, but, if she's nearby, do support her and help her please. Make sure she doesn't get hurt.

She is literally across the planet from either of the two people who could even her out and she has made up her mind.
An aunt who hated her less than a year ago and wanted nothing to do with her-- found a boy who is from a well-to-do family; set them up and pushed her to be with him, saying; 'you can live comfortably' and 'put up with his abuse and you'll be stronger for it'.

There is nothing I can do, now.
It's all up to her.

MrJones

That is so sad...

I hope things don't go as bad as they seem now, maybe he will learn to treat her well or she will realize that she deserves something more. I don't know her, but no one deserves to be abused. I honestly don't have much faith left and I don't think it could go well... but at least I hope she realizes there are more important things than money.

I'd very much rather be poor and live with the love of my life than rich and be with someone I don't love.
Though everything seems to point at a poor and lonely life for me.

WeirdyMcGee

BLERRRGHHHHHH...
wallpaper_544377_Robot_Unicorn_Attack-s1280x720-70783-5351.jpg

I tend to be sick alot.
Lately I've been spending alot of time in bed.
Anyone who is bedridden will know about bed sores and back and neck aches -- my grandma knows; that's probably the one thing we have in common.
We are both old ladies!

Here are my cures to the common bedsore:

1. Sleep standing up
    Can't get bedsores if you're not laying down.
  2. Sleep on a couch 5 nights per week
    The rest of the week in a bed will seem like heaven!
  3. Get posessed by the devil
    Floating above the bed? Sounds comfy to me!
  4. Sleep in a coffin
    Might as well be there if you're going to be stuck in a bed forever, right?

And when all else fails (can't figure out how to get posessed/ not ready to die, yet) sleep ontop of another body! (sneak into the neighbor's house and lay ontop of the heaviest sleeper. goodbye bedsores!)

EscapeArtist

Lol I like your list x) I'm sorry to hear about the sickness.. Remember to take care of yourself in the ways you still can while bedbound! You sure will appreciate life standing up when it's all over

WeirdyMcGee

5 places you would like to see...
john_f__kennedy_alien_hunter_classified_by_sharpwriter-d4pkjsl.jpg

My mom and I talk about this all the time, where we'd like to go if we had the money to.
We've never been on a vacation before- never left the province, so going anywhere would be nice, really...
I had planned to visit Quebec City last year but plans fell out and it didn't happen. I'd still like to see it some day but I think if I had unlimited funds to see the world, I'd like to see...

• Le Louvre - Paris France
  • Van Gogh Museum - Amsterdam Netherlands
  • Nyuto Onsen - Hachimantai Japan
  • Chernobyl - Pripyat Ukraine
  • The Amazon Rainforest - Brazil
Seeing anywhere before I die would be wonderful, though. haha
I'd like to be able to explore and discover things, live a new culture... then again, being a woman in many countries can be dangerous.
I suppose I'd need some big burly bodyguards?
Any volunteers?
Any... big burly bodyguard-ish types on SPW?
haha
...that's a joke, by the way.
A very... awkward one...
...hmm...

Where would you like to go if you could go anywhere?

DeadmanWalking

Conspiracy::p:!!!

Well, I'm not big and burly, but I can handle myself in a fight:rolleyes:. I'll offer my services to you.

Places I'd like to go though? I wouldn't mind visiting Monaco; it's supposed to be really beautiful and pristine there. Japan and Spain are also some places I'd like to go to. Italy also sounds good too.

Srijita52

I'd like to go to Japan, Australia, Spain and Italy seem great as well.
Hmm would it be too impossible to travel the whole world, I want to go everywhere. :p

Thats hilarious that you set it down and sit in it when a car went by! i sprayed my drink all over the laptop on that one! ha ha ha :) i'm still smiling, thank you for that

MrJones

Le Louvre (and Paris in general) is really beautiful, and I highly recommend, if anyone has the money and wants to travel, to visit Italy. Aaaaall of it, Rome, Venice and Florence in particular. I also loved going to Russia, there's just such a shocking difference and it's so pretty.

As for where I'd like to go, I have no idea. I don't think I want to travel much. I guess I'd like to go somewhere colder. I always said I wanted to go to the USA, Canada or Australia, but I'm probably too tired to go somewhere so far away.

MikeyC

America and Canada are my next choices. I really want to visit there.

The Scandinavian countries are my second choices. Norway and Sweden seem like fantastic places to go.