Crushes on fictitious characters? Post Pics :)

Damon-Elena-Stefan-the-vampire-diar.jpg

hippiechild

Crysta from Ferngully haha
crysta.gif

seriously though, I fell in love at age 8 and she pretty much defined everything that I found feverishly hawT :D

..It's still my favorite movie and she's still my favorite character of any kind, ever evAr. The end of the movie almost brings tears to my eyes... having to leave such a fantastical friend behind ;(

lunarla

crysta.gif

seriously though, I fell in love at age 8 and she pretty much defined everything that I found feverishly hawT :D

..It's still my favorite movie and she's still my favorite character of any kind, ever evAr. The end of the movie almost brings tears to my eyes... having to leave such a fantastical friend behind ;(

!!!!!!!!! I thought me and my sister were the only children who watched that movie, hahah. So excellent! She's quite the babe too. I think I'm going to watch it tomorrow, yay!

Krista

crysta.gif

seriously though, I fell in love at age 8 and she pretty much defined everything that I found feverishly hawT

I loved that movie :eek: I also felt special because we shared the same name, though spelt differently. Didn't think anyone had the same name as I did growing up, lol.

Selene, from Underworld. She's a total babe.

Selene_Underworld.jpg

Lucian, also from Underworld. He's gorgeous as well.

Underworld_Lucian.jpg

Tiercel

I don't have any pics because these characters have no "official" likenesses as far as I know. So if/when any of them are portrayed in a more visual medium, I'll probably be devastated. ;)

First up is Lúthien Tinúviel. J.R.R. Tolkien insists that, simply put, she's the most beautiful woman who ever existed. Hard to argue with that, even if he did make her up.

Next there's Amberle Elessedil from The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I remember feeling absolutely crushed when I got to the end of the book and learned her fate. I've also fantasized for years about writing an epic metal song about the demons in this book. So far that song remains as real as the events in the book.

Finally, I was smitten by a young woman named Adara in Eddings' Belgariad series. Bonus points if you know more about her than what I just typed out.

I rather enjoy the fact that none of these characters have been portrayed by an actual woman yet. There's still a bit of mystery about them, and a bit of imagination. Plus, existing only in my head as I read a book means they won't wither and fade with time.

lyricalliaisons

crysta.gif

I had the hugest crush on her when I was little lol. Her & that movie is what first started my love of fairies :)

lyricalliaisons

I wish I had a picture-- I've been looking since I created this thread, but since she's a character in a book lol, I haven't been able to find one. It's Ivy Tamwood from Kim Harrison's "The Hallows" series. I even named my kitten Ivy after her lol :rolleyes:

Here are some more lol:

Selene from "Underworld"
uw-wp-selene.jpg

I don't know her name in the movie, but in real life it's Sophia Myles, also from "Underworld"
myles1.jpg

Max in the old show "Dark Angel"
dark-angel1.jpg