Crushes on fictitious characters? Post Pics :)

LadyWench

Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Don't ask me why, because I don't know, lol. I just think there's something sexy about her creepiness.

DrFranknFurter005.jpg

Johnny Depp as Gilbert in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

whats_eating_gilbert_grape.jpg

Wednesday Addams. Enough said.

make-wednesday-addams-halloween-costume-800X800.jpg

Chandler Bing.

MathewPerryPublicity.jpg

Yeah, I'm attracted to odd people.

lunarla

Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Don't ask me why, because I don't know, lol. I just think there's something sexy about her creepiness.

DrFranknFurter005.jpg

I also find myself being attracted to Magenta, ha. And call me crazy, but I also thing Brad has a certain charm to him! Related Fact: My oldest brother was cast for the part of Transvestite Frank in a local theatre production of Rocky Horror!

Vecis

TF1%20corinne%20touzet.jpg

I see this great French gendarme adventure serial Une Femme d'honneur. on every Friday and I love its main character Isabella Floran a strong courageous woman gendarme and mother. I like strong woman characters and this best I seen. I wait all week to see next episode.

LadyWench

I also find myself being attracted to Magenta, ha. And call me crazy, but I also thing Brad has a certain charm to him! Related Fact: My oldest brother was cast for the part of Transvestite Frank in a local theatre production of Rocky Horror!

That is awesome! I wish I could be in that, lol.

Phillip

Haruhi Suzumiya.

haruhi-suzumiya.jpg

Not only does she look pretty but I find her personality VERY relatable.

Oh and Claire from Heroes:

claire_bennet-5331.jpg

Yesterday

Reno from FFVII. His personality is so very much the opposite of mine. T-T

Attachments

• Reno-1-1.jpg
    Reno-1-1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Ryan Gosling's character from from the Notebook..he was so brooding..and he never gave up on what he wanted.
Clarke Gable's character in Gone With The Wind, he was so doting and passionate.
Gary Oldman's character in Bram Stokers Dracula..

Im finding a connection here as I type this lol...Im really hot for a guy that doesn't give up on someone he loves..he just keeps fighting until he gets what he wants.

Devrium

Gin Ichimaru: The love of my life...

6psxae.png

I am mostly, so very much in love, with his personality...

Devrium

But Gin is a bad maaaannn! lol

But that's part of what makes him hot >:

I just loooooooooooooove his brilliant mind. He is clever and calculating... elogant and refined but with a touch of sarcasm and mocking politeness. I love how he is so difficult to read too. And I know I know I gave this WAY too much thought.. but I am like ultra nerdy, what can I say? and besides, I can get over Gin's cold blooded murdering... I am an rpker lmao. I murder in cold blood all the time in my MMO's bwahahaha >: I have over 10,000 kills on PWI... but I am a pussy cat irl... >: I guess I am just overly attracted to those evil genius types lol...

Pookah

But that's part of what makes him hot >:

I just loooooooooooooove his brilliant mind. He is clever and calculating... elogant and refined but with a touch of sarcasm and mocking politeness. I love how he is so difficult to read too. And I know I know I gave this WAY too much thought.. but I am like ultra nerdy, what can I say? and besides, I can get over Gin's cold blooded murdering... I am an rpker lmao. I murder in cold blood all the time in my MMO's bwahahaha >: I have over 10,000 kills on PWI... but I am a pussy cat irl... >: I guess I am just overly attracted to those evil genius types lol...

Oh noes a griefer!

I go for the types who kill with justifications, even if slightly bonkers. ;p

633701167784918810-ulquiorra.jpg

1128597217_esshomaru4.jpg

813_78277.jpg

whr_amon0018.jpg

Amon is like the anime Snape. <3

Devrium

Oh noes a griefer!

I go for the types who kill with justifications, even if slightly bonkers. ;p

Amon is like the anime Snape. <3

LOL! You make me laugh xD And yes, yes I am a terrible griefer. I was bred and raised in rpk factions (usually in officer positions none the less). It's pretty much all I have ever known. And I really can't stand drama drama drama QQ care bears >: Tho... they can be really amusing sometimes.. especially when they gank you 1 v 10 and then you kill them all and they hug safe zone calling out insults.. I never did understand that. Weee God I am such a nerd >: I promise I'm not a bully irl. I just think if you're gonna play on a pk server you might as well pk.

And <3 Amon and Snape (so hot for an older man >: I think it's all in the personality really). Oh oh and you know who else I REALLY like?

2eq9la9.jpg

The other love of my life... tho not as much as Gin ^^