Crushes on fictitious characters? Post Pics :)

*Amy*

Even though I know how evil she is, I can't resist having a crush on her either.::eek::::p:

I like her not onyl because of her pretty face, but also because I think she has an interesting personality. And I think that king Henry VIII was much more evil than she.

Pookah

Happy birthday to this sexy mofo.

Hatake Kakashi

tumblr_lrj9oaKg4q1qbzm7xo1_500.gif

I can't watch new Doctor because I have trouble with the regeneration aspect. lol >_<

Wait, what? Like the newest incarnation? What about the regeneration bothers you?

Since 30 Rock came on, I've had a massive crush on Jack Donaghy and Alec Baldwin. I like my men a little older. :)

Jack-Donaghy.jpg

Pookah

Wait, what? Like the newest incarnation? What about the regeneration bothers you?

Since 30 Rock came on, I've had a massive crush on Jack Donaghy and Alec Baldwin. I like my men a little older. :)

Jack-Donaghy.jpg

I have a hard time with characters whose personality/looks change because I have a hard time conceptualizing that person as still being them. So I get attached to whoever and then they change and its like :(

I have a hard time with characters whose personality/looks change because I have a hard time conceptualizing that person as still being them. So I get attached to whoever and then they change and its like :(

That's understandable. I think a lot of Whovians get attached to the Doctor, and when he changes, it's really weird. I just started watching recently, so I haven't been through a Doctor regeneration.

WeirdyMcGee

hahaha~
I always thought L was way charming just because he was 'odd' but totally confident in himself.
Very cool.