Crushes on fictitious characters? Post Pics :)

Blabla..

or just upload to the web , and put the link between

DeadmanWalking

If I remember right, you right-click and save the url of the image, then you go to "Post Reply" and click on the "Insert Image" button. A box should come up and you paste the image's url in the box and click "OK". The url should appear in your response surrounded by "

Necrucifer

Insert Image button...? dont see it maybe I did something with the way i see the texting part...I am on a ps3 so I cant right click but I can save image or copy address of link...I am sorry I am blonde lol...no offense to blondes I grew up strawberry blonde lol...

It's the yellow square that looks like a picture of the sun and some mountains. Click on that, then copy and paste the link to you photo in there and voila!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 0

Necrucifer

milla jovovich - she is so sexy :D

Yea i had it set to simple text instead of standard so woo thanks to both of you :D

lqryx.jpg

YellowBird

lou taylor pucci on 'empire falls',the blond boy from pumpkin(it's my favourite movie,it makes no sense WHY it is,but it always makes me cry),Linus,Jimmi Simpson(uhhg I don't remember the order) and a lot more I can't remember,whenever I have to remember a list of something I love my mind goes blank for some reason.

Attachments

• 10913304_gal.jpg
    10913304_gal.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 458490_main.jpg
    458490_main.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_lgsvjklY591qzermbo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lgsvjklY591qzermbo1_500.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0

Flowers-Of-Bloom

The embarrassing thing is I think I've actually had more crushes on fictitious characters than actual real people. -_-

To name a few...

attonrand.jpg

Atton Rand (SW:KOTOR II)

Alistair.jpg

Alistair (Dragon Age: Origins)

fenris.jpg

Fenris (Dragon Age II)

ezioauditoredafirenze.jpg

Ezio Auditore (Assassins Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations)

psych

I really try to not indulge this thought process too much...

But, since u asked... There's these two guys...
supernatural_dean_and_sam_by_kiya101.jpg

& This guy, from Prison Break, who is gay irl... figures :rolleyes:
Wentworth+Miller%27s+Buzz+Haircuts+2.jpg

Good thing it's all fake, because my ego could not handle actually entertaining such pretty faces... ::p: