Coronavirus

theoutsider

I'm considered an essential employee which means I'm required to go in at least two days a week although not for a full day. So, no problem. Yesterday, I'm coming home around noon thinking I pretty much have it made with this lockdown. Easy days. And WHAM! Some bloke driving behind me and on his phone didn't notice traffic had stopped. Rear ended my car and now I have to deal with insurance and the body shop. I'm rarely out the house these days except to go back and forth to work or for groceries. This makes me really want to stay in even more.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I wish I could be one of those Indonesia ghost people who dresses up to scare people into staying inside.

village.gif

FountainandFairfax

My county's stay-at-home order has been extended until the 8th. I honestly don't see us flattening the curve that much more by then. Most people are complying, but only to a point; they're wearing masks and seem to be distancing, but they're still using the grocery stores like a mall as an excuse to get out and be social.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

Remus

Staff member
We fucked up in the UK, real high death rate from a government that just sat on it's hands. I'm saving my pennies for the Great Depression.