Come inside for free chocolate!

Zackarydoo

your video is just fine :) better upload another, or that angry mass outside your window will break into your room with their pitchforks and burn things with their torches! not flashlight torches though. torches like this http://blog.fatherhood.org/Portals/135704/images/6910flaming_torch.jpg !

I can already hear the mob outside now! Scary bunch they are. I do have a few more silly videos already made but they show more of my head and I'm too shy to post them at the moment. :( I'm glad you think this vid is ok, thanks. :)

______
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone using Tapatalk 2 on Android.

Zackarydoo

This website is pretty cool and just freaked me out. It guessed I was thinking of dust and then that I was thinking of a microphone and I can't think how I gave it enough info to guess those things!

http://www.20q.com/

______

MikeyC

That video is so awesome! :D You're hilarious and you seem like someone I could hang out with.

Zackarydoo

That video is so awesome! :D You're hilarious and you seem like someone I could hang out with.

That's such a nice thing to say, thank you so much! We'll have to go for a drink sometime - Mine's a diet coke and bagsy you're paying. *giggles*

I'm wondering about posting some other videos of me that I already have. I think they are funny, but they show my whole head and it kinda shows my age more! If these were 40+ forums I'd feel so much more relaxed about these things. LOL.

______

gummybear22

well i've got a video of me reactin to a youtube video and my face contorts almost the whole time lol yours is better than that :p

gummybear22

lol i showed my best friend and he didn't react like a pie, which is my fav dessert maybe. at least besides candy and icecream :p it seems it's not for people's eyes cuz my face goes like V&o

Zackarydoo

lol i showed my best friend and he didn't react like a pie, which is my fav dessert maybe. at least besides candy and icecream :p it seems it's not for people's eyes cuz my face goes like V&o

I hope it was rhubarb pie? That's the best pie. Chocolate cake of any type is an even better dessert though.

So I guess I'll have to go without seeing your video. :sad: :crying:

gummybear22

never had rhubarb pie but my fav is chocolate pie :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP my fav cake is chocolate with chocolate fudge icing :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
well that video is just too nutty for normal or unnormal public lol even i was like SNAP at my face. i sortof looked like a gargoyle lol

Zackarydoo

never had rhubarb pie but my fav is chocolate pie :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP my fav cake is chocolate with chocolate fudge icing :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
well that video is just too nutty for normal or unnormal public lol even i was like SNAP at my face. i sortof looked like a gargoyle lol

Do you like chocolate by any chance? It's just a feeling I'm getting from your post. :bigsmile:

I guess I won't be seeing your video then. :( I was thinking of posting one of my other weird (funny?) videos but I lost my bottle.

Zackarydoo

I couldn't find any more silly videos of myself, so I thought I'd show you this incredibly sensible one instead. Just try not to be scared ok?

[Removed]

Last edited:

Zackarydoo

Well what a shock that is. Just like with all the other people I try and get to know as more than a friend, the latest one has decided to change her mind about me. I can't remember a time when I've tried to get to know someone, and it's looking like it's going beyond being just friends, and they haven't ended it after a couple of weeks or less. The time it takes is getting less and less too. She gave some excuses this time that I'm not convinced about, and it just happened to be right after I sent her several photos of me. They were just photos of my head, and one of me standing up smiling. Nothing weird of offensive. She had already seen smaller photos of me though so why were these any different? People tell me there's nothing wrong with the way I look, yet this happens all the time. I almost know without any doubt that as soon as I get a little bit close to someone, that they will end it.

People say to me "Be patient" or "You'll find someone" or "They weren't worth it" or "Better to find out what they're like now". The facts are the facts though, and that is that everyone I get to know where it goes beyond being just friends, ends it within 1 or 2 weeks. It's been that way for years now. I don't even want to admit the last time that I actually met someone for real, as in face to face and not just on the Internet.

So I'm upset now and not in the mood for being funny like I usually am. I'll crawl back under my rock now and sulk. :(

Zackarydoo

Looks like I'm giving Second Life another go. I don't really want to, but I'm desperate for some female company and I'm not getting it any other way. Second Life is full of fake people who you can't trust, but it's better than absolutely nothing.

gummybear22

you can talk to random folks on omegle.com, and can sort by your interests. one guy i talked to for a long time and he was kinda nutty :p but so am i!!! unfortunately, i haven't gotten to talk to him again, but i guess that's since when we did it was like 3 am lol

Zackarydoo

That site looks great. Thanks Gummypoohs!

Not that I like chatting live like that cos I get nervous, but I guess I can always disappear as it's not like they know me.