Come inside for free chocolate!

Zackarydoo

The chocolate tastes delicious but I am a bit concerned about the packaging. It does not look professional. I do hope that the chocolate production is fully regulated and could not in any way be considered to be counterfeit. You seem like a decent chap, however, I’m concerned that you might produce at ton or two of the stuff that the authorities will not permit you to give away never mind sell. Worst case scenario, you might end up behind bars.

Dear SoScared,

I shall firstly like to thank you for getting in touch. However, it is with great regret that you have experienced difficulties with our product.

Your custom is important to us, and your call will be answered in......Oh wait, I'm typing, sorry.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your chocolate. We are sorry to hear that the packaging did not meet it's usual high standards. Despite our best efforts, the packaging can occasionally become damaged after it has left our factory, and this occasionally gets overlooked by our secondary packing inspection team.

I do also appreciate that you have brought to our attention the fact that counterfeit chocolate is sometimes made available to the public. We would like to insist that our products are 100% genuine, as I am sure you can see if you look carefully at the stamp on each piece.

Should you have any further comments, we will be delighted to hear from you again.

Kind regards,
Mr. Choc Olate.

MikeyC

This thread is hilarious and I will be reading. :) Good to see some humour intertwined with the heavy conversations on this site. :thumbup:

Nanita

Hello. Thanks for all the free chocolate. Nom nom.
I just read a couple of your posts in this thread.

I looked at your website, there are some fantastic shots, thumbs up! I like doing photography, my camera is just a cheap/bad one though, but when I see something that needs to be captured, I capture it and once in a while, it turns out to be something cool. I also use my photos for collages/I edit them a lot and maybe just use a small part of the photo for something.

Oh and I feel kind of "old" here too (I´m 32). But I more or less stopped comparing my own life to other peoples lives, because like, what´s the point of that, we are all on our own unique journey, and things happen, they always do. To quote Björk: "Who knows whats going to happen, lottery or car crash or you´ll join a cult".

Zackarydoo

You're very welcome for the chocolate Nanita. It's nice that you aren't complaining about it like certain unmentionable people above have. *giggles*

I'm really chuffed that you like my photos, thank you so much for what you said. Having social anxiety issues and thinking nobody likes me and all that, it's been great to have so many lovely comments about my writing and photos recently. :)

You said your camera is cheap, but is that like an instant type one that you put in your pocket, or a cheaper version of an SLR type? It's great that you capture things that you see and think need capturing - I do the same. I walk around and am forever taking photos of things that just "need" a photo taking of them! There's a house near me that I walk past most days that has this amazing chimney, and every time I see it I want to take another photo of it! No point re-taking the same photo time and time again though I suppose. The chimney isn't even that special, but it's very tall and in a perfect place to be lit by the sun for at least the morning when the sun is shining on it. Maybe I should attach a photo of it here! Yea that's a great idea, I'll just prepare it now.......Ok done. :)

Hey you're so young still, lucky you! I remember turning 30 and feeling all depressed about it, but I feel stupid about that now as I was so young then and should have been celebrating, not moping. I feel old now though, especially on forums like this when most people are in their teens or 20's.

So here's the photo. I know it's just a chimney but I just love how it's lit and the blue sky behind it. :)

chimney1.jpg

SoScared

Sometimes you reply to a thread! Why? To make a joke albeit slightly disguised. What do you do if the joke has been missed? Or maybe it was just not funny. Anyway.

Behind bars! Undistributed chocolate bars! te he!! :crying:

Zackarydoo

Sometimes you reply to a thread! Why? To make a joke albeit slightly disguised. What do you do if the joke has been missed? Or maybe it was just not funny. Anyway.

Behind bars! Undistributed chocolate bars! te he!! :crying:

I don't understand what you mean, that I replied to a thread? Which thread? I write to lots of threads. I'm totally lost I'm afraid.

Oh yea I forgot to mention your "behind bars" joke. That did make me laugh when I read it. :)

gazelle

I don't understand what you mean, that I replied to a thread? Which thread? I write to lots of threads. I'm totally lost I'm afraid.

Oh yea I forgot to mention your "behind bars" joke. That did make me laugh when I read it. :)

I think the poster was referring to himself... and the mentioned thread seems to be your thread!:)
BTW, nice photography!... I also checked your site!

Last edited:

Zackarydoo

I think the poster was referring to himself... and the mentioned thread seems to be your thread!
BTW, nice photography!... I also checked your site!

Well yea, like you say this is my thread, for my diary. So I don't really get it.

I'm glad you looked at my site and like my pics, thank you lots. :)

gummybear22

can you send me some of the fuzzy mustard growing near the top of the chimney? i think it would be the perfect ingredient in my special sandwich.

Zackarydoo

can you send me some of the fuzzy mustard growing near the top of the chimney? i think it would be the perfect ingredient in my special sandwich.

Of course! What a lovely idea. Add some BBQ sauce to it too, and....WOW! Yummy scrummy. I'll collect it tomorrow and stick it in the post in the morning. :bigsmile:

gummybear22

do you think the owners of the chimney would angrily pursue you if they caught you scrambling around their coveted family-secret fuzzy mustard? i have a suggestion if they start on a mad dash towards you. smush some of the mustard in their face, which will release its turmeric spores into their nostrils, into their lungs, and infiltrate their entire bodies, forcing the victim into becoming a human-shaped blob of the fuzzy mustard. then you just have to worry about the impending doom of the world as this lovely disease spreads across the globe :) everyone, have a stupendous day :p

Zackarydoo

do you think the owners of the chimney would angrily pursue you if they caught you scrambling around their coveted family-secret fuzzy mustard? i have a suggestion if they start on a mad dash towards you. smush some of the mustard in their face, which will release its turmeric spores into their nostrils, into their lungs, and infiltrate their entire bodies, forcing the victim into becoming a human-shaped blob of the fuzzy mustard. then you just have to worry about the impending doom of the world as this lovely disease spreads across the globe :) everyone, have a stupendous day :p

Do you really think they would pursue me? I think they would be far more likely to instruct me to release my hold on the chimney initially, then after I have explained my purpose for being there, they are likely to be understanding. The trick will be my timing in this endeavour. Now that you have explained to me how serious of a situation this might be, it has given me inner strength to try my absolute best to avoid being caught before delivering an explanation, therefore leading to the end of the world.

I think my brain is about to explode! :kickingmyself: :bigsmile:

Zackarydoo

It's early morning for me and time for a sensible post. :) For anyone new to this thread, this is my diary (or journal if you're American). I just wanted to point that out as there is a link here on the home page so people may not realise (as was possibly the case yesterday!) what this thread is all about, and what section of the forums it is in. I'm actually really chuffed that this thread is or was number 1 in the top weekly threads list. :) I have a feeling that this entry is going to be a little dull compared to some. It's too early to have a sense of humour! I'm writing it my phone though so going slow, so it won't be so early by the time I've finished it.

I'm enjoying using these forums since I rediscovered them recently. Like with all forums, there are a few people I've come across who are only out to cause trouble. In the past I would tell them what I think and try to do it in a non-argumentative way, which would somehow always still lead to an argument! I have done that a little recently but mostly I've kept my gob shut. However annoying and rude some people are, I know it's better to let them get on with it and not sick my nose in. If these people were to write their nasty posts in a thread I had started then I would probably say something still. Without wanting to give away who I might be talking about, someone new to the forums is worrying me going by some of his first posts. Some have already been removed, thank goodness, and I'm sure more will be soon too. I'll do my best to bite my tongue! Why can't everyone by kind and decent to others and accept their fellow forum buddies the way they are?

What's that stink? Hmmmm.... maybe my bedding needs changing! But I changed it last year for goodness sake. It really needs doing AGAIN? I need to hire a maid to do this sort of thing for me. Applications can be made to this thread. Just note one important thing though - You ain't getting paid! I'm an awesome British guy with a sexy accent - Isn't that enough payment for you?

Back to being serious. Well I was being actually in a way! I just don't think anyone would actually want to be my maid. Hehehe. Talking of women doing things for free for men, it reminds me of something that happened to me once. I was walking around this island just exploring, not being sure where I was. All of a sudden, this girl came up to me, kneeled down, revealed her breasts to me and said something similar to, "What can I do for you master". I didn't know what to say but was fascinated to spreak to her, so I asked what she was doing there and where exactly I was too. In all her sentences she would call me master or sir and I kept telling her that there was no need to say those things to me. Oh didn't I mention that I was in the online virtual world, "Second Life"? Sorry, my bad. *giggles* Oh no, this wasn't real! What sort of places do you think I hang out at?! Second Life is like an online multiuser game, although it's a lot more than a game to most people. It's like a different life where you can have friends, a job, a partner, a house, and all the things you have in real life. Everyone has an avatar and you can make it look any way you wish. I haven't used it for months but used to go on there for hours every day. It's a good way to escape real life and find friends that you don't have in real life. Your friends there are still real people of course and I had contact with a few people away from Second Life too. Many years ago I even met a girl from there and we had a 3 week relationship! She was a bit loopy so it didn't last. I did also meet the real Vin Diesel in Second Life and we used to chat in Yahoo messenger too. I was even his best man at his Second Life wedding! Vin (it's Mark really) is well known as being into virtual worlds, not only SL.

Anyway, I've been thinking about going back on SL again. I really need a way to have more contact with people. I have managed to start writing to a few new people lately though so I may not use it again, I'm not sure yet. Believe it or not, it's almost as hard meeting people there as it is meeting people in real life! People are just as critical about what you look like too. At least it's easy there to change your looks. You can get completely different hair and a new body shape with a few button clicks.

I feel like I'm mumbling about nothing so I'll end this diary entry here. Have a great Friday everyone. :)

______
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone using Tapatalk 2 on Android.

MikeyC

Talking of women doing things for free for men, it reminds me of something that happened to me once. I was walking around this island just exploring, not being sure where I was. All of a sudden, this girl came up to me, kneeled down, revealed her breasts to me and said something similar to, "What can I do for you master". I didn't know what to say but was fascinated to spreak to her, so I asked what she was doing there and where exactly I was too. In all her sentences she would call me master or sir and I kept telling her that there was no need to say those things to me. Oh didn't I mention that I was in the online virtual world, "Second Life"? Sorry, my bad. *giggles* Oh no, this wasn't real!
At first I was like :eek: and then I was like :ironicsmile:!