Clothing/Fashion Thread! :)

Aletheia

girly much?

I find clothes shopping very stressful which contributes to the impoverished state of my wardrobe.

But I love colour and texture and cut. Here are some things that mostly aren't in my wardrobe or even things I would wear (such as the heels) but I think are lovely anyway.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0

Aletheia

^ But I like my current autumn weight coat more than any of the ones in Polyvore. I don't like the photo of it in the Scope catalogue, so I might have to model it myself.

LittleKitty

If I like it I'll wear it, doesn't matter what brand.
I always have flip flops in my bag or car when I'm wearing high heels.

Yay for summer. =D
1z1qko9.jpg

Spring/summer outfits.

Lazy day outfit, I try to find as many cute things as possible and I'm good to go. xD
2d0x2wx.jpg

http://oi43.tinypic.com/16oys0.jpg

http://oi40.tinypic.com/66mffa.jpg

http://oi43.tinypic.com/35iy7ht.jpg

Thru the week I wear a navy blue work uniform but not cause I want to but on my days off I wear the same Levi's I've had for like 12 years and Justin Roper boots with some sort of T shirt. No shorts, and absolutely no flip flops! EVER! I have one set of clothes for weddings/funerals. When my feet hurt I'll wear tennis shoes, gray/black New Balances I've had since 1999. Jeans and T shirt guy here. I do have some Abercrombie&Fitch and American Eagle stuff for when I take the wife somewhere nice though.

AGR

When I was a teenager I used to be goth,heavy metal style,now I like to wear
more or less like this:
adidas-Golf-Core-Performance-Hat---Black_2010017055476.jpg

MSR-white-HOODIE-FRONT.jpg

l.jpg

pants,not shorts^^ ,if its too hot I change the hoodie for a shirt,sometimes I wear shorts.

Last edited:

psych

I try not to wear labels. I really don't want to be any companies advertisement.

Though, since I walk so much at my job, I can't help but wear decent quality sneakers that people notice, since it's become such a label oriented society here in the US.

I typically wear jeans or stretch pants, boots, & a t-shirt...
Or if it's hot, slip ons, shorts or capri pants and a tank top or t-shirt.
I wear a lot of black. & am typically not very fancy.
I favor silver, or white gold jewelry.

lonely_drummer

I Don't buy clothes lol. I haven't bought any in a long time, probably since highschool. I have a handful of old band hoodies, some band t-shirts and I'm usually always wearing shorts. I usually just get my clothes from other people who want to get rid of their clothes, so I just take it. Clothes are expensive and I'm cheap, well that's just my excuse, I'm cheap because I don't have much money lol but I'm ok with that, I'd rather shoot myself than spend 200 bucks on jeans

Hoppy

I've got into the habit of wearing the same pants for the entire week in the workshop. Sometimes I even embarass myself. And when I get home I shower and get into my nightclothes.

I've got a goal one day for when I've escaped and that is to have enough clothes to wear a different outfit every day for two weeks.

Nathália

I barely leave the house. I leave the house for trash day, checking the mail box (rarely) and doctors appointments.
My fashion in general does not have a set up way to be because it all boils down to mood.

I wear shorts because I be in the house all day and almost everyday. When I want to go out, I put on jeans.
Right now I have a thing for skinny jeans and tank shirts with out the spaghetti straps because I really don't like those things.
Zipper Hoodies are my thing too.

Last edited: