Clothing/Fashion Thread! :)

Iluv

So this is a thread where anybody can just post what kind of fashion they like to wear. Clothes, shoes, hats whatever you would like to share!
~ What clothes do you wear? What brands?
~ What clothes do you like/not like?
~ What are you wearing? Right now. Haha, no lying!
Post some pics!

Make some creations and share them:Polyvore. Take a screen shot with your computer and post em' of what your daily outfit would consist of.

I would love to see what kind of stuff you guys wear and love to share what I wear.
Here is practically what I wear.
If you see somebody walking down the street like this, yep it's probably me. Minus the heels they hurt my feet. :/ !
My style is sort of half boyish half girlish. Which is quite confusing. I will wear a guys shirt but girl pants. I will wear guy hats and rock the makeup. It's quite weird.

PS: Sorry if this isn't in the right category.

Attachments

• believe.jpg
    believe.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
  • oceans.jpg
    oceans.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

yay! clothes!
I buy all of my clothes second hand-- so I don't really look for specific brands; just colour first- pattern- and then what fits.
My wardrobe is still changing, but I've made a collection of tea dresses and jumpers that I'd like to wear this summer (with leggings and shrugs of course :rolleyes:)

I think I generally gravitate to clothes that are more cute/juvenile in an attempt to offset my figure.
I don't like being called sexy.
I hate that word- it makes my skin crawl... I'd much rather be called cute, so I probably make a very conscious effort to dress in a way that isn't too revealing. I don't like showing my legs or chest or shoulders. I'll show some back, some collar and the lower third of my arms. haha
I have 30 holes in my ears for earrings but rarely wear more than 2 in each ear at any time.
My grandmother handed down a collection of antique jewlery/ costume and real that I wear whenever I leave the house to do anything other than run.

I like heels alot but on the rare occasion I'm leaving the house it's usually to go running... so I wear running shoes or sneakers. I do own several pairs of pumps/heels/boots.
I share a collection with my mother, since we both wear the same size shoes.

...what am I wearing right now? Pajamas. The same ones I've been wearing for 5 days. I'm kinda sick and cold, even in this heatwave.
blahblahblah, here I am. haha

I like bows, lace, pearls, flowers...
Bows on my PJ bottoms and lace in my top.

Attachments

• girly.jpg
    girly.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • girly2.jpg
    girly2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

this_portrait

I'll post images later, but I tend to wear lots of black. My colors have expanded a bit since high school, but black is the main color in my wardrobe.

Designer brands are something I like to wear, when I can get them at a cheap price, haha. Some designer brands I own clothes by are Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture, Calvin Klein, and recently I got a set of Betsey Johnson belts for about $12. Usually when I want to get clothes like these, I go to places like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Burlington Coat Factory.

However, I like shopping at places like Forever 21 and other department stores. I prefer to get all my undergarments and comfy sweats/tanks/t-shirts at Victoria's Secret. Department stores are also good places to go if I want to get a real good deal.

As for what I'm wearing right now, I've got on a comfy pair of yoga pants from Victoria's Secret and a Juicy Couture t-shirt. Fun fact about the shirt: I bought it a year ago (at a big discount, of course) and apparently stuffed it in a bag and forgot I had it. Around a month or two ago, I found it and then started wearing it.

Entangled

This website is fun! But yeah this is basically what I wear:
pic1.jpg

Iluv

^ Cute!

I don't like being called sexy.
I hate that word- it makes my skin crawl... I'd much rather be called cute, so I probably make a very conscious effort to dress in a way that isn't too revealing. I don't like showing my legs or chest or shoulders. I'll show some back, some collar and the lower third of my arms. haha
I have 30 holes in my ears for earrings but rarely wear more than 2 in each ear at any time.

I hate that word too! That's why I don't wear anything too tight. I won't show my legs, but I will my shoulders and chest.
30 piercings on your ears? Holy smokes! You need to take a picture I have never seen that many. XD ! I have 4 ear piercings. 2 fell out and now I have my stretchers in haha.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Yay, awesome thread! That site is pretty fun too. I got to making this, until after I was done I realized I could've added a background. Oh well, it shall remain boring.

I got this black shirt at the mall yesterday on clearance (it was a steal!). Looks very similar to this, except instead of a y-strap it's a twisted racerback type of strap and it's not so sheer at the bottom. Wanted to throw together a couple looks to see what I should buy to go with it. Not sure if I have the confidence to wear heels and skinny jeans, but we'll see.

I'll post the rest of my boring wardrobe later.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0

ありがとう

I like buying branded clothes, I normally shop in these stores: Top Shop, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Uniqlo, Muji, River Island and Superdry.

Edit: Love the first image WeirdyMcGee! My kind of style too! :)

Anyway I don't wear heels, or jewellery, and don't normally need a bag. I'm kinda casual. Here's the kind of clothes I wear:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

YellowBird

i vote this my favorite thread!i used to want to be a fashion designer and i'm somewhat a shopaholic,the few pleasures i have left is clothes and cooking,although i struggle with entering shops and talking to the staff..

Iluv

i vote this my favorite thread!i used to want to be a fashion designer and i'm somewhat a shopaholic,the few pleasures i have left is clothes and cooking,although i struggle with entering shops and talking to the staff..

I wanted to be one too! What made you change your mind?

Orion's Hound

I grew up in the 90's with those ridiculous wide legged JNCO type pants being in style. I never got into the style but generally wear pants with very wide legs and that are too big on me. I always liked them growing up to. Made me feel like a shogun. In fact, if I could dress like a samurai all the time I probably would. Not because I am a weirdo but because those kimono type robes and the baggy pants you see in the movies look super comfortable.

Did you know men who go clothing shopping aren't supposed to call their shirts "tops" when looking for new ones? I didn't. The staff at the store got a good laugh, though. Danger of being raised largely by women, I suppose.

(Pants, not so much the jacket, in the picture)

Attachments

• 00200m.jpg
    00200m.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Iluv

there were no guys clothes on your linky thing, Iluv, so i couldn't piece together an ensemble to show you

There is some mens you can search according to sites and also just type in 'mens'. But there isn't that many ! Thanks for pointing it out.

For guys, make an account (or I'm not sure if you need to make an account for this)
Add the polyvore clipper to your book marks Clipper - Polyvore
Click on it when you find a webpage with what you like
And then go to 'your items' and add it to your collage. :)

Here's one I made for a guy. XD! Though maybe on article of clothing is girls, it still looks like guys

Attachments

• guysset.jpg
    guysset.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fashion is really none of my business. I can not dress myself. I never know whats in or out. I rely on my best friend to dress me. If she doesnt I will[ /B] wear things with holes in them. I have no shame hahaha. Actually my favourite thing in my wardrobe is a pair of khaki 3/4 lengths that have been patched up about 8 times :D

coyote

thanks, Iluv

i found some stuff on that Polyvore site

looks like clothes i have in my closet:

Attachments

• duds.jpg
    duds.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Etbow23

I mostly wear sporty clothes...sneakers, converse or nike....hoop earrings...jeans...i'm a pants person. I think my skin looks better with black, red, and some pastels..

however sometimes I like dress feminine..springy dress, blouse, whatever. but a lot of times i don't know how to put it together.

Also I really want to get a lip piercing but don't have the money right now...also it's a lot of maintenance.

I think that with my style I'm afraid to come out cuz I don't feel comfortable.

Like, I would look better with short sleeves but because I don't feel comfortable showing things, I wear something long-sleeved or whatever.

Phoenixx

Finally got around to doing my wardrobe. I'm very basic, only wearing jeans, sneakers or other basic footwear, t-shirts, tanks, camis, sweaters/hoodies, and maybe a jacket. I tend to layer a lot and I wear a lot of neutrals. I'm somewhat afraid of color too and I'm afraid of wearing anything too girly. Not that I don't want to, but just afraid to attract attention to myself. :p I don't wear heels very often, not because I don't like to, but again, I don't like attracting attention. I also don't wear jewelry because I don't really have any. I have my ears pierced, but I don't wear earrings anymore since I outgrew my childish ones and silver is expensive.

Anyway, here's my boring wardrobe. Gotta say, I love seeing everyone's clothes. You all have such an awesome sense of style. :)

Attachments

• outfit1.jpg
    outfit1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • outfit2.jpg
    outfit2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • outfit3.jpg
    outfit3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • outfit4.jpg
    outfit4.jpg