Closet Dreams...What's yours?

aNOTfox

Mines similar, I'd love to be an archaeologist! I did an A level course at college, but was too scared to go to university xD

jaim38

I do have a closet dream of being the master of all trades - investigator/doctor/military officer/hacker/scientist/singer/etc etc. I know this will never happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream about it.

Agent_Violet

my closet dream...well I have a few LOL (very active fantasy life)

to be a therapist...one that is effective at my job.

to be a world famous author of beautiful and respected poetry.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I have two.

Being famous in the art and animation field, having a ****load of money because of it.
Being a psychologist.

The former is impossible, I'll stick to daydreaming it. The latter... I don't know.

21NZ

I wish i could just decide on one thing to do but i'm too interested about everything! and i feel like i'm limiting myself if i just choose one, does that sound odd?

Becoming a Paleontologist doesn't have too be a "closet dream" i'm more then sure you have the brains and if your really passionate, you will find a way.

some people's "closet dreams" are becoming a billionaire, marrying emma waston, flying to mars and back, biting into a kitkat only to find its solid gold.....compared to yours of becoming a Paleontologist, which is fully in your control, i believe you have much more of a chance :D and i wish you all the best! Good luck

Last edited:

Flanscho

Well, I guess several ones.
One would be to search for new or barely researched plants or animals. That would be great. Another would be to make a living as a writer. I've sometimes been told, that I'm pretty good in writing, but somehow I have the feeling that my 40 hour job tires me out too much, to put a lot of effort into that. Another would be to live of creating computer games. I know how to program, but for the same reason as writing, I just don't progress.

Lamb

How personal are we allowed to get? :giggle: j/k

Becoming a well respected dancer. When I was little I wanted to be a tap dancer.
Being that I have SA, have never taken dancing courses, and my age, that's a far pull.

Next is being a contestant on Fear Factor, which will never happen because they no longer make new episodes.

Lastly, having my own survival show.

Lamb

You mean like "Survivor Man"? Can't you do that yourself and upload it to YouTube or something?

I suppose.. but I feel like I'd need sponsorship of some sort for camera equipment and drawing an audience. x)

ImNotMyIllness

Paleontologist. That is very cool. I found prehistoric clams, god only knows how old they are. One, clam is as big as my hand.

Last edited:

itisgoingtobefine

A singer in a rock band. But I can't sing or play a musical instrument. Also I would be forgetting the words. Even if I was the one writing them. LOL

SoScared

Well, I’m kind of on the way to one of mine. Another one and a half years and I should be ready. There are quite a few obstacles to overcome some of which are incredibly stressful. It can be challenging to manage stuff that is out of your direct control…it’s been a while since I’ve had to manage real heavy duty stress…I digress.
Maybe time for a break from posting.....see how this one goes….bye for now.