Closet Dreams...What's yours?

I've wanted to become a nurse.
However just the thought of going to University to study and do the training brings a debilitating fear that has always stopped me from making the necessary inquiries about starting it.

PerseverareJasmine

I've always wished that I could be an author of children's books. I don't think I would be able to be consistent with my writing though.

When I was younger, I wanted to be an inventor of crazy ice cream flavors, such as sweet and sour sauce flavored ice cream.

Lilly789

Im doing my Masters in archaeology at the moment, Ive been on a lot of excavations etc. Archaeology is really not like most people think it is - its not the study of ancient history, and we don't dig for treasures. Id like to do a PhD, but not sure if Ill get around to it.

umm.. I dunno. I just do stuff I want to do rather than dreaming about it... I can be really impulsive and headstrong, and love to prove people wrong (part of my personality disorder).

At the moment Id REALLY like to travel full time and work minimal hours while Im on the road, and make this my long term lifestyle. Im working on that right now, should be doing it within 6 -12months IF I can stay focused and motivated.

Id like to write a book - I have a few ideas so probably more than one. Not complicated, Ill do that when/if I find the time and motivation.

Ive started my own businesses and importing from china and India. Looking at starting my own publishing house (so I dont need to beg someone else to do something I want to do). If people only knew how easy these things actually are, everyone would do it.

I don't know... my ideas and what I want to do are extremely varied and really all over the place. There's nothing that I really want to do, that I cant.

I guess the dream is to remain focused and motivated so I can actually complete all the things I start.

Kiwong

Seascape/ Nature Photographer, I want to write flora field guides.

My biggest dream is to find a peaceful place to live in nature or near the beach somewhere. A place I can call home.

None of these dreams are closet dreams, I am trying to make them happen.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Mine is to somehow meet that special person, and spend a few years travelling the globe, just exploring :)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Mine is to somehow meet that special person, and spend a few years travelling the globe, just exploring :)