• yes - i don't need to ask a girl out, because she's going to say no anyway

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • yes - i would explain my reasons, but i know what your reaction will be

• yes - and i can also predict the future

• yes - and i can also go back in time and change the past

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • no - human beings do not possess the ability to know what another person is thinking

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

IntheLabyrinth

I think i have about the same hit rate as many of the over the phone psychics do... I still continue to assume that my negative thoughts about myself are always what other people are thinking about me even though I know on an intellectual level that I am usually wrong.

takethislife

hmmm... I'm not sure what was your intention with this poll
I answered both
'yes - i can tell what other people are thinking about me' and
'no - human beings do not possess the ability to know what another person is thinking'
since you put it a multiple choice poll :|

Of course people don't have the ability to KNOW what another person is thinking, but that doesn't mean they don't have the ability to read body language and other signs to make a good guess about what is someone thinking of them.

ImNotMyIllness

When I was in High School, I thought some of my dreams had predictive powers (in a super natural way). I also thought god would let me go back in time to fix mistakes. I obviously don't believe any of that now. Kind of scary that I once did.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yes. I can also go back to the past and to the future. But I won't tell you my secret because you might use it for evil purposes.

It's a cycle

What you think they think about you ->What you think about yourself->how you present yourself to them-> they think what you think they think about you

Simples lol

Self fulfilling prophesying is one thing but otherwise, no humans do not posses the abillity to read each other's mind

bcsr

I can read minds, fly, teleport, and cook frozen pizzas in 30 seconds with my eye lasers.

KiaKaha

Banned
I wonder if interpreting body language, social cues and tone of voice - as well as reading in between the lines and using ones intuition and common sense equates to mind reading.

Yes, I can.
ssshhhh, it's a secret.
I am too afraid to tell anyone in case "they" are listening and kidnap me so they can do lots of nasty experiments on me.

>.>

<.<

gazelle

I can't read people's minds but I've got an expressive face. Any idiot can read my mind.

lol! Same here. In my first job, I used to wonder how people could tell what was going on inside my head. It took me a while to realize that my facial expressions and body language screamed it duh!

SoScared

I can't read people's minds but I've got an expressive face. Any idiot can read my mind.

Good point. I signal my thoughts through my body language much too easily. But I’m working on it.

Last edited:

THeCARS1979

I do have a couple of books on ESP, 6th sense, but its to enhance your own mind and tap into the powers, the mind is a powerful thing

mikebird

Banned
Mainly

I am sure that when I speak to someone I've met before, or any stranger I have never met, their prime goal is, instantly, within seconds, to stop me talking, without letting me know why. They will hang up the phone, show me the door, using force, if required.

I do predict this immediately. I assume it. It is never otherwise. I would give any person unlimited time. I have no desire to abort anything. I like to engage in a sharing of thoughts and opinions, etc...

If shouted at, to convince me to leave, it won't necessarily happen. When they walk the other way, I might pursue them.

21NZ

you can make it seem like you can, with a linguist tricks called "cold reading" and the forer effect - same as what psychic use to con people out of their cash :(

Psychic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha sorry, no we can't read minds-- nice point :D tho i did guess what someone was thinking,1st guess! playing 21 questions... "waterfall"