Bye

LycraPantiies92

Bye
I'm going
ita always the same. i cant get on anywhere i go, people are always gona be the same. i cant face people irl. now i cant face people on the itn.

it's only gona be a matter of time before everyone hates me more aswell. i just cant face that so better go b4 it starts

thought i'd say i was goin anyway. not that anyone cares.
and b4 you all start i say that cos i really mean it

there's no-one in this world prepared to give a fck about me, let alone on the internet.

like everywhere i've been in my life. i can't be liked.
can't even make friends and no-one cares.

so bye,x

recluse

Lycra, you don't have to leave for good just take a break from here for a while. I had a bad phase a while ago where i couldn't face coming on here so i took a break for a few days.

We all care about you here.

Ashiene

just take a break like i always do. i take breaks sometimes 2 weeks, or 2 months or even 2 years at a time but when i come back i always feel better.

stand_up

We're all here for you if you decide to come back... Right everyone? Stick together people....

FOR REAL

Banned
you canny leave here, if you did id have to be a lonely scottish nut case (theres nothing wrong with being mad)

youre no allowed to leave here

iamthenra

Yeah.... ^^^^^^^ What he said! There are MANY who do care.... And it is probably best that you do take a break from here. I say this, not to be mean, but in all reality, it is kind of depressing at times reading all the negative stuff people write up here all the time. It is good to just chill and not come up here for a while, then when you are ready to come back you will be refreshed a bit and have a better outlook on things... IDK? All I know is what works for me... And I am more than twice your age... So you have to listen to your elders! LOL DANG IT!!! WE DO CARE!!! SOOOOOO take your break, but please do come back! It wouldn't be the same here without you! And we like you irregardless of how you LOOK!!! ( I did read your other post...) So please stay! Please?
3809863406_a4c628898e_o.gif

Remus

Staff member
take a month break or something, with sites like this I think thats kinda healthy to do anyway

mrb

yea remus is right , sometimes its good to have a break from sites like this , there ok and its good to share feelings views ect , but it can work the opposite way , hope you work things out , chin up girl , may the wind always be behind you and the sun always be in your face , old irish saying lol errr not that im irish lol gazza xx

what's this? you can't go - who's gonna talk all scottish? i like your posts!

just block the people that are being mean to ye (if there even are any on here).

eh. but if you must go, maybe when you come back (or if ye go elsewhere) you should go incognito, with a different name, and no pictures, and then see how things are.

take care o yerself.

Imhotep

It's a shame you think that way. I only spoke to you once but I thought you were quite likeable ::(:.

LycraPantiies92

dont get your panties in a bunch
Okay. Sorry.

Remus - take a month break or something, with sites like this I think thats kinda healthy to do anyway
Yeah that's what i will do. that is the problem, i am readin too much into all this sa stuff. not that it matters.

meatcake - what's this? you can't go - who's gonna talk all scottish? i like your posts!
Cynic ::p: and thanx but i shold probably type normal, doesn't help that i feel people are judgin me cos of how i type. They probably think i'm a right chav without even knowin me. :rolleyes: ]:

Cynic - Aw wits happened noo???
Nothing, i just think bein on here might not be helping..lol. not anyone's fault..my fault for havin it..

zlench - You just need to relax and spend sometime with people you can get along with
i don't think i can get along with anyone tbh. sad thing of it. ]:

Flowers-Of-Bloom -I don't know why you would leave. You seem to have plenty of friends and positive visitor messages.
Coz i am not sure bein on here actually helps. no offence..

Imhotep - It's a shame you think that way. I only spoke to you once but I thought you were quite likeable

Hmm.. if i stay will you soon change yr mind? ]:

davidburke -nooooooooooooo you can't leave :(

well i guess i am stayin then? :D
Ack, yous are a nice bunch on here, wasny fair of me 2 put this on yous. ::(:
am sry.]:
xx