Birthday Blues

NamiraWilhelm

Another birthday alone! 25 years old, and it still hurts. I missed even the biggies, 18, 21, 16...

I had a boyfriend I'd spend it with for a couple of years. Now that's over, and I'm alone again. I don't live alone so I'll have to go out and pretend I have plans so people won't know! Then I'll have to lie to anyone asking me what I got up to.

It's just awful... must be others in the same boat though? What do you do for yourself on the day to make it easier?

I told myself at the beginning of the year I WILL make new friends... and I've made... one lol. Unfortunately not closely enough to do something with on a birthday... I hope I can manage a second before the year is out!

Diend

I cannot believe you actually buy into that type of idealogy. The idea that you need to spend your 16 and 21 birthdays with something special. Any day can be special and it doesnt have to be on your birthday. Its not important to celebrate your birthday.

jaim38

Happy birthday! I would spend it by pampering myself. Watch your favorite shows, sleep, do whatever you want.

Nanita

Happy birthday!
The way you feel about your birthday is how I feel about new years eve.

cowboyup

I've never spent my birthday with anyone on my 16, 18, 21 birthdays. Always work, work, work.

I think it's a lot of hype we sometimes buy into...similar to Valentines Day. To this day, I have never done that either...to me, it's just another day.lol :)

MikeyC

I cannot believe you actually buy into that type of idealogy. The idea that you need to spend your 16 and 21 birthdays with something special.
Lots of people buy into it and want their birthdays to be special.

Happy birthday. I hope you have a good one, no matter what you do.

SilentBird

I would prefer to have company on my birthday but would rather people not know it's my birthday. I don't want any fuss.

ITcrowdfan

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY NAMIRA!!!!! :bigsmile:

Treat yourself, eat too much junk food, drink too much alcohol or whatever you enjoy :) I and I'm sure lots of people on this site would throw a party for you if we could :)

drakir

sadly i cant relate to you because i have no.... need to have friends.. i dont miss having friends, and i prefer being... solidary..... and i really hate birthdays, you know.
however... i do care about romantic relationships.. or.. i do want a girlfriend.... i think...

its very complicated, long story short: im actually kinda losing my ability to feel love... ive never had any form intimidate relationship with a girl ever... and... i view love as a horrible thing.
i got one girl rigth now that i love, and she actually seemed interested in me (and im not used to that). however... she does have a boyfriend..... i wont elobrate more on this, but if you want to hear more then just message me.

by the way, happy birthday to all your future birthdays!