Biggest Fear?

206Raider

I'm not trying to be a downer or anything today lol but what is your biggest fear due to SA? And is it all in your head? really think about these things....

My biggest fear in life is to die a lonely old man with nothing in life to look back on and be proud of...Nothing I fear more than this becuase I can see it being a possibility even though I'm only 21.

Felgen

I'm not trying to be a downer or anything today lol but what is your biggest fear due to SA? And is it all in your head? really think about these things....

My biggest fear in life is to die a lonely old man with nothing in life to look back on and be proud of...Nothing I fear more than this becuase I can see it being a possibility even though I'm only 21.

I'm scared of exactly the same thing.

nopark

My biggest fear is public speaking.

My biggest life fear is like yours. Being insignificant -- lonely, and having done nothing important.

Same here!
Also dread everyday being abused on the street and turned down in job interviews and by guys and told its cos i'm fat.

Kustamogen

Banned
My biggest general fear is having a panic attack with none of my "comfort people" around and no way to talk to anyone to help calm me down!!

Biggest life fear is being stuck like this the rest of my life and never being able to do/enjoy anything :(

206Raider

Random other fear that's not SA related.....Arachnophobia....I hate spiders ya'll, even a little spider I will flip out if it's on me. If it's a giant house spider then I will not sleep until it's dead, seriously, one time I tried to kill a giant house spider and it ran under my bed and I had a black rug underneath my bed and that thing camped out there forever, I sat by my door on the hardwood floor with a shoe waiting like 2 hours for that thing to come out becuase there was now way I was sleeping with that beast under my bed. And I-I-I-I got him! Funny thing is I'm not afraid of other bugs, just spiders. Too small and hairy to be able to run and jump that fast.

Oh and Kustamogen, I had your general fear last weekend at my friends house I hadn't seen in awhile. Worst sh*t ever man, I understand that one all too well.

Last edited:

DarkSeeker

Spending the rest of my life alone in a corner waiting to die is a desire for me. That's the only thing I have ever been doing with my life and that's the only thing I know how to do.

My biggest fear is to exist.

Silvox Black

My fear is the precise fear that, as Yoda would say, "Leads to the dark side." I have a fear of failure. I fear that I will not be able to perform to the best of my ability. I fear that I will not succeed. I fear that everything I believed I had accomplished in life was but a farce, another joke of life. I fear a life of failure.

Mercedes

Fear of being with people, fear of being alone, fear of being harmed, fear of going crazy. I don't think I have any illogical fears.

megalon

Going to college and falling into a deep depression, then dropping out, and completely shutting myself off.

I've been down that road. It's a bad time.
Anyway I'm going to be less specific and say that my biggest fear is rejection.

BlackKids

Not living really but that's good motivation.

I've missed out on alot already due to my anxiety. I'd rather go out and feel anxious (something I've done a 1000 times) than sit at home and be peaceful.

My biggest fear is the same as yours..Dying a lonely man :(

But I'm not gonna give up! I've come a long way in terms of getting over SA and I'm gonna continue to until I feel I can stop :)

206Raider

Thats pretty much how i feel as well. I mean there are quite a few things I have done that I am proud of but being my age (30), single, no job can be quite depressing when I stop and think about it. I try to block it out best i can though. I will always have hope I will get the ship turned around though. But man you have plenty of time to get it figured out, you are still very young and although i am 30 I still feel that i too have time to get it sorted out. I mainly worry about looking back on a wasted life. I did not get OCD until around 22 but since then my life has been like an Anxiety roller coaster so before that I was normal, and have had extended periods of normalcy since then but it is still very, very difficult at times.

Oh yeah I agree with you, I think anybody can get their life turned around even if they are 60 and spend the rest of there years happy as can be. IT just takes a lot of hard work and dedication and sometimes I don't feel like I have that fight within me, I work on it for awhile, get at a happy place and then it all gradually slips away and I start over. I don't want to continue to do this but it gets very tiring and when it gets tiring I get myself in a depression. But I get you on staying busy becuase I'm like that too, when I stop and think....that's when it hits me, it's like "okay you've been trying, now what do you have to show for it" and I realize I'm not too far off from where I started all along.

lyricalliaisons

My biggest fear is for my life to continue this way, for me to end up homeless after my mom dies, & for me to never find someone & be alone for the rest of my life. It will probably all happen, though, & I hate to even think about it.

ShyCanuck

My biggest fear is ending up homeless. I have co-morbid schizoid disorder, so the loneliness aspect doesn't bother me and sometimes I am thankful for it.