Biggest Fear?

Krista

Most certainly not accomplishing what I want to get done with my life because I didn't give it the chance or I let SA damper my motivation to do whatever I want and being alone. Although I'm confident I can overcome these issues. I'm really halfway there with both of them :)

itay

biggest fear is job interviews, read my thread about the steps one has to face and you can preatty imagine why
Raider, you got the point here, locking back in the past and not having nothing to be happy about, having only mistakes to think about and worst thing being aware that you are doing the same mistakes over and over again ...

mrb

biggest fear ? well my life changing massively next year early jan 2011 , but im damned if ill let sa rule my life , new job new people , house with lots of people init , iv had 45 years of sa crap , im worried yea but ill not let sa beat me ill beat it ... well maybe not beat it but cope lol .... im really mentaly geared up for it , stuff sa it wont rule my bloody life :mad: ::p:

lef09012

My biggest fear is same as yours.... Lonely and Empty.

Biggest general fear is people notice my nervousness and think of me as weird.

Well, I know they notice about it already.

WearyChild

Do any of you have purely irrational fears? Because I'm not afraid of anything normal, I'm not afraid of people or anything like that its just irrational panic normally having something to do with thinking I'm going to die in some spontaneous horribly painful way. I'm afraid of pretty much anything you can be afraid of. From going insane to anything medical although I can't really insure to myself that I am okay health wise because I'm also afraid of doctors. I'd say number one fear is dying without living first... although I'm pretty much terrified of living as well.

jhanniffy

Not getting into college and if I do that I will regreat it, I want to do nursing but mybe I'm not up for it!

mrb

I guess it's better to remain ignorant to what love feels like.

better to have lost and found then to never have known love at all .. and you lol will find it , its a long hard rd sometimes ;) but your a nice bloke im sure you will find it ... :)

Pink_Paula

better to have lost and found then to never have known love at all .. and you lol will find it , its a long hard rd sometimes ;) but your a nice bloke im sure you will find it ... :)

I dunno about that! sometimes i think ignorance is bliss, i've had my heart broken waaaaaaaaaaaay to many times and i often think maybe it would have been better if i had never met them!

206Raider

Well thats my biggest fear is never being loved and dying alone but I realized I'm afraid of being stuck, both physically and metaphorically. I'm stuck in a rut now, and I'm not doing anything til school starts or I find a job and I hate it. But I'm completely terrified of being stuck in a small place and dying in there lol.

lunarla

Reality is really scaring me. Playing off of my high and set expectations I have in my mind for myself. I've been feeling really strange for the last couple of days and that's something that's scaring me. Feeling very overwhelmed.

mrb

I dunno about that! sometimes i think ignorance is bliss, i've had my heart broken waaaaaaaaaaaay to many times and i often think maybe it would have been better if i had never met them!

hmmm yes you have a point there pink , i feel like that about my ex , but im glad i went through all that crap cos i got my kids ;)