Are you a Virgin?

Are you a Virgin?

• Total voters

CursedSoul

Banned
Explain your situation if you want to !

Poll Update: 70.77% of voters are still virginis, just 29.23% of voters are not virgins...poll still active, final result awaited!

Thread: CursedSoul

Last edited:
I'm a virgin, mostly because it hasn't come up, but I wouldn't be willing to have sex with any random female. It would actually have to mean something.

laure15

What is romantic love? I don't know. Should I care? I'm not sure. Right now, I'm so preoccupied with other things that sex is not even on my list of priorities.

Last edited:

CursedSoul

Banned
What is romantic love? I don't know. Should I care? I'm not sure. Right now, I'm so preoccupied with other things that sex is not even on my list of priorities.

First you said it was the very last thing in your priorities then in the edit you said it isn't there at all ! Did the list get sorted in a moment again, LOL?
Same story here !

CursedSoul

Banned
No. Sex isn't as a big deal as people make it out though. I can abstain for awhile and not feel inadequete or whatever.

Yes you're right...but abstaining and not even having a single time experience are very different things...Social phobia and shyness etc are big hindrances in its way...

InvisaLady

Yes, I am. I can's seem to find any man that is attracted to me and that I am, in return attracted to.

Invisibleman

Theres already 40 gongzillion virginity threads. Lol but anyway yup im a virgin.... I dont know ,the situation has just never come up and for those that arent I just cant wrap my head around how it does. I just dont think im going to get the chance until university which i seriously dont want to wait that long...-_-

OceanMist

First of all, no, I'm not a virgin.

Everyone has an opportunity in their life as long at they live to be about 45 yrs old. During that time span, everyone has the chance of getting laid if they really want to. At least nowadays, that is the case.

That is the case due to things such as online dating and an overpopulated world.

The key for someone who only wants to lose their virginity is to lower your standards in the looks department to a very low grade. That's what I did, honestly. I had sex with a woman that I wasn't attracted to much at all.

You can call me a jerk but as long as it's consensual and you want to lose your virginity, what I did is not a bad idea. It gives you confidence that you can "do it" and can further propel to you better real relationships in the future with a partner you more prefer. If not relationships then at least sexual encounters with partners you more prefer.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I voted on this poll, but I seriously need to ask... what's the big deal about being a virgin or not? Why do you guys care about it so much? I thought you wanted to be with someone for love and companionship :confused:

PhantomPod

Yes, unfortunately. I'd really like to have sex, the opportunity has just never come up. I'm 25 and well on my way to becoming a 40 year old virgin. I'm sort of paranoid though, in that I feel like if I finally did have a chance to have sex, I'd probably get pregnant my first time or get an STD or something lol even if I was on birth control and we used protection, cause that would just be my luck. I actually have a friend who grew up across the street from me and she got pregnant her first time having sex. That would suck!!

HappySquidward

Why do people care so much about this. If you don't like to be a virgin theres always p*rn, strippers, prostitutes, and brothels. Yes, you can buy this type of love if your so interested.

As lonly as I i'm, my virginity is the least of my worries.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
First of all, no, I'm not a virgin.

Everyone has an opportunity in their life as long at they live to be about 45 yrs old. During that time span, everyone has the chance of getting laid if they really want to. At least nowadays, that is the case.

That is the case due to things such as online dating and an overpopulated world.

The key for someone who only wants to lose their virginity is to lower your standards in the looks department to a very low grade. That's what I did, honestly. I had sex with a woman that I wasn't attracted to much at all.

You can call me a jerk but as long as it's consensual and you want to lose your virginity, what I did is not a bad idea. It gives you confidence that you can "do it" and can further propel to you better real relationships in the future with a partner you more prefer. If not relationships then at least sexual encounters with partners you more prefer.

Using someone and leading someone on in order to get what you want and build your confidence is not a good idea, it's an extremely selfish and inconsiderate thing to do. I'm sorry but it sounds more like she is the one who lowered her standards, what a terrible mindset to have.

Last edited:
Using someone and leading someone on in order to get what you want and build your confidence is not a good idea, it's an extremely selfish and inconsiderate thing to do. I'm sorry but it sounds more like she is the one who lowered her standards, what a terrible way mindset to have.

^It is good to read that there are some guys who think that using someone like that is not ok.
It's kind of like "excuse me while I use you as a human step to stand on, to help me reach a higher place" ::(:

I was motivated more to lose my virginity by an experience with a horribly patronizing doctor who made me feel like I had a terrible disease because I was still a virgin at 27.

surewhynot

I have a friend who honestly cares way too much about those things. Getting laid is a huge concern for him, he sees it as a kind of competition, where the more you get laid the better you are, as if having sex validates himself. I find it rather sad... he cares so much that he lost his virginity to a girl whom he describes as ugly and annoying. Thing is, that girl is also my friend, and I quite simply think that having sex with someone that you do not care for, just for the sake of being able to say that you're not a virgin anymore, is rather gross.

I mean COME ON, virginity is just a word, nothing else. You're not actually any different when you lose it. It doesn't make you better in any way. I have had girls ask me to sleep with them, but none of them which I actually loved. And honestly, I don't want to participate in such an intimate experience with someone that I do not have strong feelings for. I can be patient. I'm now 18 year old. While some people may think that it makes me a loser, I am perfectly fine with it. I want to appreciate my first time, not rush it with anyone.