Applied to Mcdonalds

Roman Legion

What's so much different now as opposed to 7 years ago is that the jobs that trained monkeys can do have just as many people applying to them as the jobs that take a college degree for a requirement.

Take for instance Wal-Mart. They were hiring people for a store around my location and they had thousands of applicants. It's the same thing with grocery stores too. I remember when Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds were the places that everyone avoids. Now they are last resort where thousands of other people of all walks of life fight over one cashier position.

I hate to be negative, but I am seriously questioning if I can get a job in my city. I may have to move to a bigger city where there are more options. It's ridiculous because my city isn't even small.

No, no.. You're spot on.. Now you know how a SM guy joined the military.. I hate the job, but it has been an alright source of part time pay for several years now. I'm not going to re-enlist, but I don't exactly know what to do in lieu of the job.. ::(:

Remus

Staff member
Could use me as a reference, say you worked for me on an online website? not mention this crazy place though ;)

Remus

Staff member
Ahh so I'm Website admin, you could put voluntary admin employee and I can PM you my contact number.

Remus

Staff member
Well he's worked here unpaid for many years (and me too!), it's the least I can do.

Thelema

I'm applying to a local grocery store. I've been wanting to apply and a stocker position just opened up.

A lot better than fast food.

Ashiene

I can't ever work at McDonald's because Ronald McDonald is there and he scares me so very much...